Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) (19865 Views)

''Please Pray For Odemwingie'' - Peter Psquare Says After Calling Him A Robber / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by akinsmyk(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
30minutes ago, Peter just bought Lola his wife a brand new Range Rover and someone is here bashing the girl.

You can hate all you want
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by ify1234: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
akinsmyk:

I know what you're talking about. At times it's not all about what you're talking about. It's about being happy and having peace of mind.

Can you imagine how heartbroken one can be in a place where you are not appreciated. Where you are always told you don't merit the advantage you get from what you were part of the start up? Where was Jude when the twin decided to sing from there room. They invited Jude to manage them when they realize their prospects.

We fans don't have to be selfish. We just want to get hits from them, do we know if some part wants out coz they're no longer happy, heartbroken, emotionally trampled on and damaged?

How long can we as a person endure and be in a relationship we are not happy in but coz people love to see u together?

This is part of it. They are so stupid to undermine each other. They are greedy. Each of them wants to make money alone without the other. Each of them thinks 'I am the one making money in the group and not the other'. That is why they don't respect themselves. That is why they are stupid. That is why they are ndi iberibe. If you cannot find happiness within your twin and blood brother, then were do you want to find it. Imagine you want to be a boss over your brother not to talk of twin. They are all iberibe people. Iberibe runs in their family. They are all too greedy.

They are not happy in the relationship just because each of them thinks others are feeding off from them. Imagine. Blood brothers .

All of them contributed to making the brand. It might not be equally but no one not even them can tell TRULY who contributed most.

1 Like

Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
It is the damn ego that is killing all of you softly. Obey your heart, coz am also a twin.
Re: I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
akinsmyk:

What would you have done better bro if you were in their shoes. Let's say you are Peter

Honestly I think the problem here is the older bro of the twins, they need to remove him out of that business, they should be together as a family, but when it comes to business Jude should stay his hand out of the twins gig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30BG is the biggest record label in Africa, Davido boasts. PHOTOS / Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Wizkid Defends Buying N15m Car - I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.