Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Iggy Azealea Shakes Her Booty For The Camera In New Twerk Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iggy Azealea Shakes Her Booty For The Camera In New Twerk Video (459 Views)

Revealed! See Why Tems Always Hides Her Backside From The Camera (video) / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azealea Shakes Her Booty For The Camera In New Twerk Video by kaysteph: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2018
IGGY AZEALEA SHAKES HER BOOTY FOR THE CAMERA IN NEW TWERK VIDEO

Okay, Iggy, this isn’t music but we like what we see, When most of you were probably sleeping at two o’clock this morning, Miss Iggy Azalea was wide awake in her kitchen with heels, underwear and a cropped top. The 28-year-old ‘Fancy’ rapper has added to her countless nude photos, but this new one is different because Iggy tells her dance movements. She hasn’t been known for too much music lately but this is a new new

“I really should be hired to tell National Geographic”, she subtitled her video. “I am available, I crack myself.”

Yesterday, Iggy shared a few statements about her nude photos, explaining how they help her find herself in a creative space. “Say what you want me to take pictures on Instagram, but to be honest, it gives me something else that I can focus on – if I’m sometimes in a dark place or I’m staggered – most days I want to drop my project, yesterday, not to make those choices. “

She concluded her statement with: “I am really glad that I have something I can do without needing permission.”

Check it out folks

http://www.mp3blast.co/iggy-azealea-shakes-her-booty-for-the-camera-in-new-twerk-video/

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo Acquires Brand New 2018 RAV4 Worth N12m / Dbanj Finally Speaks Since The Death Of His Son, Daniel / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.