Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 (903 Views)

My Samsung Note 9 Dont Update / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 by musa56(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Hi, I updated my infinix note 4 to Android 8 oreo on saturday,after using it for 2 days I notice rapid decrease in battery life and the phone also slow down when ever i launch facebook , after all that, I decided to factory reset it. After I performed the factory reset, while setting up the phone, I was asked to copy apps and data but when I click it, it take me back to the previous option, since then, I have not been able to set up nor use my phone.
Re: Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 by Kalapizim(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2018
musa56:
Hi, I updated my infinix note 4 to Android 8 oreo on saturday,after using it for 2 days I notice rapid decrease in battery life and the phone also slow down when ever i launch facebook , after all that, I decided to factory reset it. After I performed the factory reset, while setting up the phone, I was asked to copy apps and data but when I click it, it take me back to the previous option, since then, I have not been able to set up nor use my phone.
What OTA source did you download the update from ?
Re: Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 by Ejadike(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2018
This is not nice
Re: Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 by Anegbettedude: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2018
musa56:
bro i updated and have no issue, so why tell others not to because you have a challenge.
Re: Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 by Slimfeez(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Anegbettedude:
bro i updated and have no issue, so why tell others not to because you have a challenge.
.... I tire oooo, I have done my update successfully and am really enjoying the functionality and the interface. If you are having issues does not mean others will face the same.
Re: Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 by musa56(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
If you think I am exaggerating, try to factory reset it.
Re: Dont Update Your Infinix Note 4 by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
that's bugs for you , many don't know it still in beta version

(1) (Reply)

See How Much I Was Charged For Making An International Call / Jumia Black Friday 2018: Best Phones With Cheaper Prices To Buy On Jumia / My Infinix Note 4 Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.