Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Lady Left In Shock After Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Left In Shock After Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate(video) (402 Views)

Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Left In Shock After Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate(video) by 224HITS: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2018
A Nigerian lady was left in shock last night when an unidentifiued man parked his car in front of her shop, came down, and brought out his penis to masturbate infront of her shop

''Wonder shall never end, I thought have seen it all.. Untill a man parked in front of my shop and got down, for a minute I thought he wanted to buy shawama across the road

See more details below -http://www.224hits.com/lady-left-in-shock-after-man-parks-in-front-of-her-shop-to-masturbatevideo/

Re: Lady Left In Shock After Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate(video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
shocked see jogs shocked shocked
Re: Lady Left In Shock After Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate(video) by Topccy007: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Lady Left In Shock After Man Parks In Front Of Her Shop To Masturbate(video) by Constie(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Okay

(1) (Reply)

2018 AMVCA Full List Of Nominees / "I'm Contesting To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2025" - Speeddarlington. / We Have Been Through A Lot Together – Read Adesua Etomi’slovely Birthday Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.