Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Please Help! Arrangement Of Names - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help! Arrangement Of Names (465 Views)

Requirements For Arrangement Of Centrifugal Submersible Pumps! / Pastor Adeboye Announces Burial Arrangement Of His Son, Dare / Burial Arrangement Of Ex-student Of Fcet Umunze (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Arrangement Of Names by Seunkings02(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2018
I have been contemplating and have this feelings that I may have trouble as times go on about the arrangement of my names on my academic certificates and other non academic certificates and qualifications. On all my academic certificates I have arrangement of my names as First Name, Middle Name And Surname or Surname First Name and Middle Name as it required but my other non academic certificates and qualifications has arrangement of my names as Middle Name, First Name and Surname or Surname Middle Name and First Name (Including my Bank Account Name, Voter Card, National ID cards) Now I want to apply for International Passport but am confused how arrangement of names should be, I have been thinking of using Middle Name as my First Name and my First Name as my middle name just as it is on my non academic certificates and other qualifications. Please could there be any problem ahead? And please does arrangement of names really matter since it include all names, Especially Using Middle Name as First Name?

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Social Media You Must Not Miss To Be On / My Adsense Have Low Cpc / Attention Attention Everybody!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.