Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (47735 Views)

Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by TheInsignia: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Something is not right here...the police abandoned their truck in a single lane road.
But, the victim of the alleged attack can be clearly seen in a dual carriage way.
You may want to look at the pictures again.
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Beface(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
I was walking pass FCT federal Secretariat the other day when I saw an abandoned police hilux with a written on the bonnet FREE EL-ZAKZAKY. We've had enough of Boko Haram, we don't want another Sunni and Shia war over here (this is not Syria or Iraq) make who na free their leader.
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by weyreypey: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
chuksanambra:

I agree with you.

Just as they arrested El Zakzaky, you can donate any of the elderly members of your family let police arrest him. I'll carry stone and follow you.

The best way to solve SARS problem is to Sue the policemen for battery and claim that they are unfit for police job. Join the CP of the State that his men are acting out his instructions, join the AIG of the Zone and add that he is unable to supervise his men appropriately. Finally add the IGP and claim 100M in damages.

That's when police would call you to settle amicably.
Or kill you accidentally like the INEC REC OF KANO
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by asawanathegreat(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Make them prepare for revenge oo
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by weyreypey: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
TheInsignia:
Something is not right here...the police abandoned their truck in a single lane road.
But, the victim of the alleged attack can be clearly seen in a dual carriage way.
You may want to look at the pictures again.
It's a false story

This is the true story

https://www.nairaland.com/4574919/police-shoot-2-protesting-shiite#68693077

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
chuksanambra:

I agree with you.

Just as they arrested El Zakzaky, you can donate any of the elderly members of your family let police arrest him. I'll carry stone and follow you.

The best way to solve SARS problem is to Sue the policemen for battery and claim that they are unfit for police job. Join the CP of the State that his men are acting out his instructions, join the AIG of the Zone and add that he is unable to supervise his men appropriately. Finally add the IGP and claim 100M in damages.

That's when police would call you to settle amicably.
Dangerous Afonja falsely parading as Chuksanambra
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Omooniya1: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hope say they know the consequence of their action for killing law enforcement?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by maasoap(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Factfinder1:
If theses were Christians or biafran protesters they would have released thousands of animals in uniforms to go and kill innocent people In that area

Except that shiites members are relentless. Over 4000 members are already killed! Can Christians or Biafra protesters donate over 4000 lives and still not tired? We should be telling the truth all the time.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by belente(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Buhari why
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Omooniya1:
Hope say they know the consequence of their action for killing law enforcement?

How many of them were you aware of being killed by the "law enforcers"? They sure did.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Factfinder1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
maasoap:

Except that shiites members are relentless. Over 4000 members are already killed! Can Christians or Biafra protesters donate over 4000 lives and still not tired? We should be telling the truth all the time.

Muslim kill themselves and innocent people across the world with bombs and inssugency is that also a way to sacrifice So the police and government will not react to the death of this police man beacuae 4000 Muslim shites have been use to silence dem right? You sense of reasoning baffles me

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by computer0810(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
very soon nw some idiot will be saying peaceful protesters

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Tampa6246(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
The North has lost its glory that's all I see..I witnessed it yesterday and today mehn those guys are like robots sent on a mission. They were armed with guns and machete... They marched along Ibrahim taiwo road to katsina road before heading towards tudun wada their headquarters... I no fit do eye witness report with pics before my head begin find my neck lol

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Chomsky1967(f): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

It's a false story
Its not, i was there! The police were shooting sporadically, people were teargassed, shops hurriedly shut. Together with some non-Muslims, i took refuge in a "no entry" Muslim compound. It was crazy till i managed to find my way to kaduna south! Normalcy has returned though

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by maasoap(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
weyreypey:

It's a false story

I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by lonlytroy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
I am always happy when i hear say Police die. Why please?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Chomsky1967(f): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tampa6246:
The North has lost its glory that's all I see..I witnessed it yesterday and today mehn those guys are like robots sent on a mission. They were armed with guns and machete... They marched along Ibrahim taiwo road to katsina road before heading towards tudun wada their headquarters... I no fit do eye witness report with pics before my head begin find my neck lol
Exactly! It was the scariest moment of my life!

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by opeyemi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
sureheaven:
Islam the religion of destruction indeed.

I hate the religion

There's nothing wrong with Islam as a religion. The problem is with those who practice the religion and mostly their clerics who preach extremism to gullible frustrated people.

Our problem in Nigeria still boils down to wickedness at every level and form.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by yahyu: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
God is in control
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
WE DON'T TOLERATE NONSENSE IN ISLAM IF ANYONE ATTACK US WE SHALL ATRACK THEM BACK THROUGH ANY MEANS OF ATTACKING
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by maasoap(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Factfinder1:

Muslim kill themselves and innocent people across the world with bombs and inssugency is that also a way to sacrifice So the police and government will not react to the death of this police man beacuae 4000 Muslim shites have been use to silence dem right? You sense of reasoning baffles me

You couldn't pass your message across properly. You went to school at all?
All the security agents responsible for the killings of shiite members are Muslims? Clap for yourself, dunce of the year award goes to you.
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by eddyslim(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sunni Muslim una dey look for trouble... Buhari release that man for peace to reign
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by semyman: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
It is good you all are seeing the provocation now, killed a policeman on his lawful duty of the state and some maggots are bed-wetting on it

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Tampa6246(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don't say what you don't know. The police abandoned their vehicle when the heat was too much before calling for reinforcement from the operation yaki because all they only shot in the air and threw tear gas
weyreypey:

It's a false story

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by udemzyudex(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Until d South start something like dis, Sars will nva stop harassing her

This will never stop the police from harassing them, instead it will make them continue to take laws into their hands.

The senate and the IGP should do something about this.
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobody knows the meaning of peaceful protest anymore. These guys are always violent why?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by udemzyudex(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kelamma:
This is getting out of hand. Like what the hell has Islam turned these guys into? These guys are like Zombies and vampires hunting for human flesh and blood.

Sometimes I wonder if the Quran these guys are reading is different from the ones their Muslim brothers are reading.

Most of my friends and my ogas at the top are all Muslims and they don't behave this way, I guess it's because they are educated. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Tampa6246(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Even the Shiite claims the Muslims you know are fake...that brought about clash between em both last month
opeyemi:

There's nothing wrong with Islam as a religion. The problem is with those who practice the religion and mostly their clerics who preach extremism to gullible frustrated people.

Our problem in Nigeria still boils down to wickedness at every level and form.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Factfinder1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
maasoap:

You couldn't pass your message across properly. You went to school at all?
All the security agents responsible for the killings of shiite members are Muslims? Clap for yourself, dunce of the year award goes to you.

If we do a thorough check that police might be a Christian and the headlines didn't say Muslims killed a Christian police but imagine it to the other way round

1 Like

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by perosky80(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
dat is good for dem
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by weyreypey: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chomsky1967:

Its not, i was there! The police were shooting sporadically, people were teargassed, shops hurriedly shut. Together with some non-Muslims, i took refuge in a "no entry" Muslim compound. It was crazy till i managed to find my way to kaduna south! Normalcy has returned though

This is the true story
https://www.nairaland.com/4574919/police-shoot-2-protesting-shiite#68693077

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos) / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.