Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

“girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young (559 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young by Neatnewz: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello Guys,

Here is a sweet substance that is as of now drifting on the web.

Mavin act Reekado shared this on his instagram story, saying Girls likes whosoever have cash.

When I demonstrated a few young ladies around my region this, they said Reekado Banks is lying and simply tormented in light of the fact that he is monstrous and can just get young ladies in view of his cash. �

In any case, recollect that Mayorkun said "Na Money Be Fine Bobo"

This Is Going To Cause A War! ��

See what Reekado posted beneath:
Source
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/06/girls-like-money-but-you-can-deceive.html

Re: “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young by lalanice(f): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
The same way boys like beauty but you can deceive them with makeup tongue
Re: “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young by Neatnewz: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
lalanice:
The same way boys like beauty but you can deceive them with makeup tongue

Lol Udon take am personal
Re: “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young by lalanice(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Neatnewz:

Lol Udon take am personal

Well...money is to women as beauty is to men.

everybody is trying to get it right/impress grin Y'all should just stop complaining.

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Skyy Wore Sheer Tunic Gown Bearing All Her Booobies At The BET Awards / It Was Through Dressing Up As A Woman That I Learnt How To Be A Man”- Bisi Alimi / Kourtney Kardashian Shares Sexy Snap With Boyfriend On Italian Getaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.