Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched (8797 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2010
@ lexibaba, yeah it sure was.

- Cold Mountain (Jude Law & Nicole Kidman)
- City of Angels
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by wynny(f): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2010
Hollywood:
The notebook
A walk to Remember
Message in a bottle

Bollywood:
Kuch kuch hota hai
kabhi kushi ghabi gham
Kuch na kaho
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2010
wynny:

Bollywood:
Kuch kuch hota hai
kabhi kushi ghabi gham
Kuch na kaho
lol. . . sum titles u've got der wynny. just how did u remember those?
u luk gorgeous btw. . . kiss
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by yessica: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2010
Most romantic movie i have ever watched is dream boy.In this you will see how a gay teenager has been sexually abused by his father.
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Ranoscky(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
kaita's red card against greece, so ROMANTI! kiss   watch it and see the romantic feelings of referes.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by wynny(f): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
City of angels, yea definitely.

@pine_ed: they are classics so I can actually remember them. Thanks for sayin I look good at least
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by DrDandy(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2010
Pretty woman-Julia Roberts.
Romantic attraction-RMD & Stella Damasus.
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by romsky: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
The princess and the frog
He's not just into you
My Best friends wedding
Kabi kushi ka gam
Kal ho na hol
everly green - kuchi kuchi hota hai
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by studentty: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
wolud u like to meet this person?
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by MrAnus: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
aNIMAL FARM & BLUE C0RK
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by segunmoyin(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2010
GHAZAB(INDIA)
SNAKE IN BOMBOM SHADOW
LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN
HOT BURBLE GUM
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by larablog: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
the notebook (best movie ever)
dear john
love actually
mask of zorro
if only
heartbreaker
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by kobikwelu(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2010
wicker park

sweet november
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Eshyy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
TITANIC, Di Caprio
AFTER THE SUNSET, Brosnan, Hayek
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Jayboy124: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2011
Love Actually, About a Boy, Notting Hill, Four Weddings and a Funeral,
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Radiogal: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2011
"love doesnt cost a thing" indeed!trust me it doesnt
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Jayboy124: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2011
Love costs a lot nowadays oh, lol. But that's a good movie shah.
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
hollywood moves:
A walk to remember
Love and basketball
Bodyguard
The notebook
The time traveller's wife
Dear John
Splash
A walk in the clouds
the wedding planner,
Bollywood
Hum tum
Salaam namaste
Viva
Woh lamhe
Parineeta
Jab we met
Chori chori
kal ho nah ho
I see you
Pyaar impossible
Neal and nikki
Saatiya*
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Jayboy124: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Tgirl1986, nice choices there. Don't remember watching the Bollywood ones though.
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by tpiah01: 2:55am On Feb 02, 2015
pineed:
yeah, Runaway Bride was gud too, really enjoyed it.

It was nice.
Re: Most Romantic Movie You Have Ever Watched by Lindsaywhatup: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Keira Knightly's Pride and Prejudice. I highly recommend it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Television Star Toun Oni Dies / What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? / Recommend Better Websites For Download Other Than Netnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.