Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,715 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Business Opportunities In South Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities In South Africa (1404 Views)

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities In South Africa by princejr(m): 2:03am On Jun 05, 2010
Hi All,

I have been privileged to live in South Africa for three years now, and I must say that there are a lot of business opportunities still lying to be tapped in this country.

Some of these opportunities include:

1. Sale of Mobile telephone(Not Chinese phones PLEASE)
I notice that prices of phones that can be used with all networks are very expensive. E.g I bought my Nokia E63 for N32k when I was home in December, dats just about R1,600, but the cheapest you'll get the phone in SA is R2,600. I'm sure if you can sell urs at R2,200, u'll still make a kill in profits.

2. Investment in buying and selling of rough diamonds
This I started this year, and believe me its a killer profit business. For now, I buy the stones from Zimbabwe, and sell in Johannesburg. One thing I must warn beforehand is that, the normal rule says you must be licenced before you can engage in this business, but the licenced guys don't have access to stones, and the buyers are highly in demand. So there is a BIG gap to fill in terms of demand.

There are still a couple of other opportunities,

if you are interested in tapping into these opportunites, I am more than willing to work with you.

send me a mail on adeloyeedema@yahoo.co.uk and we can talk more.
Re: Business Opportunities In South Africa by toneroilo: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2010
i sell pressure washer for cars, fairly use can u make arrangement for it?the steam single phase, brand(karcher,clarke,wap,e.t.c)
the name is Tony
call 08054470460
Re: Business Opportunities In South Africa by princejr(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2010
Tony,

I'll make a quick research on the market here, and I'll let you know how good the market is. If good enough, I'm sure we can work together on it.
Re: Business Opportunities In South Africa by toneroilo: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2010
hi bro
also look up welding machine fairly use
brand
lincoln:400,500amps
miller:400,500amps

(1) (Reply)

Nicon Luxury Abuja Staff Protest Today / Oba Of Lagos Crowned Folasade Tinubu-ojo As New Iyaloja-general / Revealed: Billionaires Who Made The Biggest Financial Gains In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.