Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Movie Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Review (402 Views)

Movie Review: Áfáméfúná - An Nwa-boi Story. / Samson 2018 Movie Review / Nollywood Movie Review: A Lawyer’s Review Of The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Review by Rhando: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
ALL ABOUT REVIEWS OF NICE MOVIES, HOME AND ABROAD
Re: Movie Review by Rhando: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dry film screenshot.jpg

This tragic drama tells the sad story of thousands of young girls in our country and also brings to life the evil of keeping silent about rape, forced marriage, child abuse, stigmatization and other forms of inhumanity going on in our society today.

As it has been said :"if you see something,say something". in the case of 'Halima' in the movie , her end would not have been so tragic if only someone had acted towards the right direction on time. This movie speaks to my heart in a way that gives me courage to speak up without delay because somebody's life may be on the line. It was written, produced and directed by Stephenie Okereke alongside the effort of so many others. It is a solemn story and a good trigger for action.
Re: Movie Review by stconeums: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Go get exclusive movie reviews on Hollywood movies, Bollywood movies, Nollywood movies on https://www.cinema9ja.com/ . I love that website. They even talk about entertainment gist and thrillers.

(1) (Reply)

Living Republic - A Live Stage Play / Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Husband Accuse Her Of Sleeping Around / Watch Spider-man ‘far From Home’ International Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.