Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Peter Psquare Surprises His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover As Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Psquare Surprises His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover As Gift (361 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift / Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Surprises His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover As Gift by dailytatafo: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Peter Okoye has bought his wife a brand new Range Rover just to surprise her.

The singer took to his Instagram page to share photos of the brand new vehicle. He said that everyday is valentine for him, and urged his wife to get home quickly to unpack the gift. See what he wrote below;

I told you every day is Valentine’s Day with you so here’s today’s gift.
Guys, help me Tag and tell my Wife to hurry home (if Lagos traffic will allow her) to unwrap this gift� �

See the car below;

http://dailytatafo.com/peter-psquare-surprises-his-wife-with-a-brand-new-range-rover-as-gift/

(1) (Reply)

Man Sets His Neighbour On Fire For Chasing His Fiancee / Saudi Arabia Women Driving Ban Lift / Nollywood Actress Caught Stealing [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.