Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Need Ago 100kmt Dollar Deal Tto - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Ago 100kmt Dollar Deal Tto (707 Views)

I Need Ago 100kmt Dollar Deal Tto / Free Boarding Dollar Deal@$12/4. / I Need Ago Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ago 100kmt Dollar Deal Tto by amsassy(f): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Buyer & seller sign & seal this contract including banking coordinates returns with ATB FORMAT, SUPERCARGO / INSPECTOR SCAN PASSPORT COPIES & exchange the signed copies by electronic mail. The electronic signed copies by both parties are considered legally enforceable and cannot be changed.

2. Seller instructs his pregnant vessel captain to issue MATB to buyer team and COPIES ALL ATTACHED e-mails

3. Buyer provide Tugboat to boards ONLY the SUPERCARGO and Inspector at GHANA at buyer expense.The supercargo boards to confirm product while inspector conducts a dip test, immediately after a successful dip test, the supercargo remains on board and he stays on board while buyer places Bank instrument (BG) to cover the entire cargo/ commission.

4. Seller introduces buyer to vessel handler and gives buyer copies of cargo documents. After Bank instrument turns to cash, seller gives Buyer hard copies of the docs, buyer takes over the vessel or brings his vessel for trans-shipment

CONTACT ME +2348033991431, email chimaandsonenergy13@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Baby Dresses And WEDDING GOWNS Training / Forget About Paypal.. Go For PAYONEER - The Better Alternative / Start Earning N1000 Per Conversion As An Affiliate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.