Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Data Subscription Fraud! By Airtel Network! - Scam By Airtel Network. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Data Subscription Fraud! By Airtel Network! - Scam By Airtel Network. (601 Views)

Smartcash Bank By Airtel- Unreliable and Inconsistent / Popular Yahoo Boy Baddyoosha Arrested For Fraud By FBI / Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Subscription Fraud! By Airtel Network! - Scam By Airtel Network. by TkhGuy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I wonder how many Nigerian youths and network userthat fall the victim of scam every single day by network provider's?

Nigerian government focused so much on Yahoo Yahoo boys Internet fraud while forgetting the crocodiles that prey on Nigeriab citizens every day.

With my previous and current experience with some cell phone network in Nigeria by name Airtel, being a novice and having a cellphone that isn't smart enough to calculate data usage can be very catastrophic to scamming Nigeria citizens who surf Internet dayly.

Between 16th of June 2018 to this day being 21st of June 2018, I have encountered three fraud issues from airtel Nigeria new 4G network I bought it sim card in the mid June 2018,

I overlooked the first issues I had with Airtel data subscription I made the second one put me in high jump situation after being shut off the 3G data network by Airtel that I have exhausted my data, because I spent like 20 minutes on YouTube with my N1,500 for 2.5gb

The third time was extremely that prompted this content you are reading, it was and extremely painful after making a data subscription yesterday before 12pm into Airtel 4G sim and in less than 8 hours of usage I downloaded 61 JPEG images from a website site for my project and my tablet recorded less than 400MB of total data usage, and the next minute the network stopped and started fluctuating and I was battlling with it to get on with my business online but I was restricted, I could see the network but no service, since my 4G LTE tablet is not capable of making call, I was thinking it could be network issues but when it persisted till today I lost my patient.

I just transferred the 4G sim from my tablet to my 3G phone a moment ago and checked my data balance and it was showing zero, and I became frustrated, I called the customer care that I need my data back intact and they told me they need 12 hours to work on it, putting my business on hold for 12 it's a huge loss to me.

I have have a clear evidence of my claims, and at this junction I am craving the indulgence of NCC to assist not just me but Nigerian citizens from this network providers misconduct not just only Airtel but should look into every cellphone network provider data system configurations.

I strongly believe there are millions of Nigerian out there who are paying so much into the pockets of network providers in Nigeria who are currently undergoing this scam getting just fraction of what they paid for.

It shouldn't be seeing as mistake, cos setting computer parameters to swindle anyone is never a mistake.

If this problem is resolved within 12 hours, the feedback will be reflected here on this thread.

Re: Data Subscription Fraud! By Airtel Network! - Scam By Airtel Network. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wow, follow them up, and download ur YouTube files instead of live streaming too.
And Mae sure u turn off those background apps too.
Sorry for the inconvenience bro...
Re: Data Subscription Fraud! By Airtel Network! - Scam By Airtel Network. by hisgrace090: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Report them to ncc and they will bribe them. That is why we're suffering.

(1) (Reply)

My Ongoing Experience With A Facebook Scammer / See What a Reckless Driver Did to a Man for Trying to Caution him in Warri (Pics / Snake Swallows Sallah Meat In Lagos And Was Caught ‘red Handed’ (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.