Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation (1564 Views)

Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Abdulpro1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
For those who got the mail invitation for the NBC internship aptitude test, pls come in here, lets share some helpful information, am writing in the lagos centre
Modified: lalasticlala mynd44 Fynestboi
Pls do well to move this to FP, the test is scheduled to hold on monday 25th June which is just a few days away
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Spiff006: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
I was sent an invitation this evening, and I'm in Benin City so I'm still contemplating which venue to choose. I don't even know what to expect from the aptitude test.
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
when did they send you the invite and what is your background?
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Ayomide002: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2018
I tire for these guys ooo..transporting myself from uniben down to ikorodu na wahala oooo

besides..the training is July to sept..I go still dey school that time
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Tsheye2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
I got the invite too...and i have printed the Invite. My test is in Abuja
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
when did you receive invite
Tsheye2:
I got the invite too...and i have printed the Invite.
My test is in Abuja
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Tsheye2(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2018
2 nights ago
PCGamer:
when did you receive invite
2 nights ago
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
I did not receive invite are you in undergraduate or postgraduate study
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Abdulpro1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
PCGamer:
I did not receive invite are you in undergraduate or postgraduate study
undergraduate
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by chig3rl: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please, has anyone received an email from them?
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by demo4show(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
they have sent mails to successful applicants for interview
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by chig3rl: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Did you receive an email? After the aptitude test?
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by chig3rl: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
When did you get it too?
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by chig3rl: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Please, someone should respond.
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by demo4show(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
the successful candidates have been sent mail for interview on momday
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by chig3rl: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
demo4show:
the successful candidates have been sent mail for interview on momday

Okay. Thank you. Who else got the mail?
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by overhypedsteve(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dface2:
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials in your department at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
. When Your Final Research Project is due and you don't even have a topic yet, who would you go to? When your Msc Papers are long overdue for defense but you have no idea how to go about it yet, who will you go to? what about your Phd Research papers? Your Assignments, Your Term papers, your conference papers? who will do all this for you? well I know the answer. we will. we the team of professional researchers with years of experience writing research papers for Nigerian and International Students. We are here for you when you have a deadline that must be met, we are here for you when you are having a marriage crisis and you are too distracted to write anything on paper, we will be here for you in your darkest nights when the thoughts of your recent break-up have ruined your intellectual ability to co-ordinate a research, when your supervisor just canceled your almost completed research and ask you to write a new one we will be there. Whenever you think you can't, Look to those who can. book a research paper right now here https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
. When Your Final Research Project is due and you don't even have a topic yet, who would you go to? When your Msc Papers are long overdue for defense but you have no idea how to go about it yet, who will you go to? what about your Phd Research papers? Your Assignments, Your Term papers, your conference papers? who will do all this for you? well I know the answer. we will. we the team of professional researchers with years of experience writing research papers for Nigerian and International Students. We are here for you when you have a deadline that must be met, we are here for you when you are having a marriage crisis and you are too distracted to write anything on paper, we will be here for you in your darkest nights when the thoughts of your recent break-up have ruined your intellectual ability to co-ordinate a research, when your supervisor just canceled your almost completed research and ask you to write a new one we will be there. Whenever you think you can't, Look to those who can. book a research paper right now here https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
Re: NBC Coke Summership Aptitude Test Invitation by Lizzhade: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pls do you know if successful candidates after the interview have been contacted

(1) (Reply)

Post UTME: List Of Schools Whose Forms Are Out 2018/2019 / Anyone Gotten A Job With A Certificate From Benin Republic? / ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.