Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here (7231 Views)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / Best Payment Gateways For Receiving Online Payments Without Website / PAYPAL That Sends And Receive Payments Here In Nigeria With Your Real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by GMIS: 1:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Please send me the guide to desmondideas@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by fadamay: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
magikalz:

Hi! I have sent the guide from this quoted post upwards.
Enjoy!
ok
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Postboiswag(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Lawal4095@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Nova01(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
magikalz:
Making online payments in Nigerian has always been challenging. One of the most trusted means of making these online payments is thrugh a PayPal account.

Unfortunately, PayPal accounts opened normally in Nigeria can only send payments and can't be used to receive payments.

The good news is that I can offer you my FREE PayPal Guide on how you can open a fully-functional, verified PayPal account that can send and receive money anywhere you are, including Nigeria.

If you would love to have this guide....indicate in the comment section and I will send to you.

No Whatsapp lines please, if you are dropping an e-mail, try to code it please.

Cheers!
Boss here's my email segunonabanjo94 @ gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by teenagetalks(f): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2018
magikalz:
Making online payments in Nigerian has always been challenging. One of the most trusted means of making these online payments is thrugh a PayPal account.

Unfortunately, PayPal accounts opened normally in Nigeria can only send payments and can't be used to receive payments.

The good news is that I can offer you my FREE PayPal Guide on how you can open a fully-functional, verified PayPal account that can send and receive money anywhere you are, including Nigeria.

If you would love to have this guide....indicate in the comment section and I will send to you.

Cheers!

here is my email augusta. ukpong@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by harowins: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
magikalz:

Cheers!
Rolandonwuka@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by magikalz(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2018
harowins:
Rolandonwuka@gmail.com

Hi. I have sent to everyone from this quoted post upwards.
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by aquabeing: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
magikalz:

Hi. I have sent to everyone from this quoted post upwards.

Please this is my email addy olawale.ogundiya@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by jhorse: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pls help me joshuaharyoxxi@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Enyi12345: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
magikalz:

Cheers!
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by chidozy15(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks mate.... healthylife.pro01 at gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
magikalz:

Cheers!

Please send To me chibuikefaith at g mail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by NEEZY5565(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
akinbinuoluwatosin@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by ericoleon(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ericsbizz@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by power50: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2018
desmondihenze@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Marvyx(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Marvywisdom@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by trevorhorace(m): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2018
trevorhorace@ outlook dot com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by shampooh: 3:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Harunamusa64@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by magikalz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
shampooh:
Harunamusa64@gmail.com

Hi Guys!

I have sent to everyone from this quoted post upwards. Let me know if you need anything more. As I mentioned earlier, one of the online business models I run is a profitable mini-importation business where I bring in products for cheap, sell high and make an unbelievable margin.

The profit margin is at least 3(three times) the cost price of whatever you are buying. You don't just buy any how either, there is a process to it.

Currently, I have a 5 day email training on it as you may have found out but it isn't very detailed. Nothing beats visual teaching or training.

If you will be interested in adding this business to your streams of income in the remaining half of 2018, send me a mail and I will respond at once. I have a video training course that you will find extremely useful.

Every thing you need to run this from start to finish is contained and I am available to offer assistance all the way.

Once again, enjoy your free PayPal guide, my friends.

Cheers.
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by luky111: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
PLS SEND GUIDE TO namewin7@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Mickolad(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
pls send it. timileyinnelson@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by DonaldTrump(m): 1:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Lordkross(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Gmail: econeks please send.
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by CraigT: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2018
rostix00@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by Honestylarry(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2018
honestlarry211
@
Gmail company
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by endi4real: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Please send me a copy. endi4real@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by kdfinest(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Bro, i posted my email earlier on and it seems i cant find the paypal guide or maybe its the title... Pls if you can send it again, thanks... Princeaizik@gmail dot com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by SchoolCare(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
magikalz:

Hi Guys!

I have sent to everyone from this quoted post upwards. Let me know if you need anything more. As I mentioned earlier, one of the online business models I run is a profitable mini-importation business where I bring in products for cheap, sell high and make an unbelievable margin.

The profit margin is at least 3(three times) the cost price of whatever you are buying. You don't just buy any how either, there is a process to it.

Currently, I have a 5 day email training on it as you may have found out but it isn't very detailed. Nothing beats visual teaching or training.

If you will be interested in adding this business to your streams of income in the remaining half of 2018, send me a mail and I will respond at once. I have a video training course that you will find extremely useful.

Every thing you need to run this from start to finish is contained and I am available to offer assistance all the way.

Once again, enjoy your free PayPal guide, my friends.

Cheers.

sknjoku@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by mansionmbn: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
onimant@gmail.com
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by magikalz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
mansionmbn:
onimant@gmail.com

I have sent to everyone from this quoted post upwards.
Re: Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here by magikalz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
kdfinest:
Bro, i posted my email earlier on and it seems i cant find the paypal guide or maybe its the title... Pls if you can send it again, thanks... Princeaizik@gmail dot com

Please check your spam folders too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BUA Group To Establish Cement Factory In Ebonyi / Airtel, GLO, 9mobile To List On NSE Soon — NCC / Price Of Cement Hits All-time High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.