Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria (29005 Views)

Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by davidif: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2018
MrMakaveli20:
who wants to even go to the crime ridden, drug infested Ecuador? certainly not me. I will even prefer the Gambia or any other good African Nation.

Oh Please! Don't sound bitter. You sound like a guy whose advances was rejected by a female then he turns around and bad mouths her ("abeg she no even fine jo" grin grin)

2 Likes

Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:14am On Jun 22, 2018
davidif:

Oh Please! Don't sound bitter. You sound like a guy whose advances was rejected by a female then he turns around and bad mouths her ("abeg she no even fine jo" grin grin)
guy if dem give me the visa for free, I nor dey go. it's not about being bitter. they have their good side though, but the crime rate scares me

1 Like

Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by lexy2014: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2018
psucc:
This is sad. Today we have . . . tomorrow No, we will. . .

Government should wake up and save us from this embarrassment. Last it was our Minister for Agriculture and Nat Resurces that lied about Thailand
no d last one was ministry of transport and d training of young Nigerians in railway technology
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by vRendoh(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2018
JONA again. .....
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by E2power3: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Another Buhari/APC lie uncovered with speed!
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by thunderbabs: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Buhari, no dey deceive ursef... Lol
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Signing a visa free agreement with Nigeria is equivalent to using your hand to pay for internet fraud, prostitution etc
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by aguyph: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2018
maximunimpact:
The Embassy of Ecuador has refuted fake news published by several media houses over Ecuador and Nigeria signing a visa-free agreement for Nigerian citizens.

FINANCIAL WATCH gathered through a rebuttal sent by Mr. Jaime T. Campas, the Charge D’affaires Of Ecuador To Nigeria; “The Embassy of Ecuador is presently headed by the Charge D’Affaires of Ecuador to Nigeria, Mr. Jaime Campas, as the former Ambassador, His Excellency, Leopoldo Rovayo completed his tour and left Nigeria for his new position as Ambassador in Belarus on the 27th of April, 2018”.

“The news about the Embassy signing a visa free agreement with the Federal Government of Nigeria, for Nigerian citizens, as published by different media houses is completely false, and should be disregarded as the former Ambassador to Nigeria whose name was mentioned in the publication to have reached the agreement made no such deal while in charge of the Embassy in Nigeria and neither in his absence”.

“Any news regarding Ecuador Embassy concerning issuance of visas and other activities of the mission, will be sent out directly by the Embassy of Ecuador. The Nigeria media and the general public should take note”.

“The Embassy condemns this development and urge the media houses to permanently delete, from the online platforms, this fake news as it did not originate from the Embassy, to avoid misunderstanding that could affect the good people of Nigeria who might want to migrate to Ecuador”.

“The Embassy would not hesitate to explore legal options on the media houses if the fake news circulating online are not permanently deleted to avoid further misinformation of the public”.

“The Embassy assures the good people of Nigeria, willing to travel to Ecuador that the Embassy will continue to support and facilitate their visa application processes as we have been doing it so far”.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/06/21/embassy-of-ecuador-denies-visa-free-agreement-with-nigeria/
guys it was Somalia not ecuador
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by ojootaru: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by cytell56: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2018
maximunimpact:
The Embassy of Ecuador has refuted fake news published by several media houses over Ecuador and Nigeria signing a visa-free agreement for Nigerian citizens.

FINANCIAL WATCH gathered through a rebuttal sent by Mr. Jaime T. Campas, the Charge D’affaires Of Ecuador To Nigeria; “The Embassy of Ecuador is presently headed by the Charge D’Affaires of Ecuador to Nigeria, Mr. Jaime Campas, as the former Ambassador, His Excellency, Leopoldo Rovayo completed his tour and left Nigeria for his new position as Ambassador in Belarus on the 27th of April, 2018”.

“The news about the Embassy signing a visa free agreement with the Federal Government of Nigeria, for Nigerian citizens, as published by different media houses is completely false, and should be disregarded as the former Ambassador to Nigeria whose name was mentioned in the publication to have reached the agreement made no such deal while in charge of the Embassy in Nigeria and neither in his absence”.

“Any news regarding Ecuador Embassy concerning issuance of visas and other activities of the mission, will be sent out directly by the Embassy of Ecuador. The Nigeria media and the general public should take note”.

“The Embassy condemns this development and urge the media houses to permanently delete, from the online platforms, this fake news as it did not originate from the Embassy, to avoid misunderstanding that could affect the good people of Nigeria who might want to migrate to Ecuador”.

“The Embassy would not hesitate to explore legal options on the media houses if the fake news circulating online are not permanently deleted to avoid further misinformation of the public”.

“The Embassy assures the good people of Nigeria, willing to travel to Ecuador that the Embassy will continue to support and facilitate their visa application processes as we have been doing it so far”.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/06/21/embassy-of-ecuador-denies-visa-free-agreement-with-nigeria/

Buhari and APC, always doing what they are good at lieing!!!
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Unlimited22: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Ecuador?

What is Ecuador? Some kind of cheese?
You be donkey I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by psucc(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Bros, when the thing plenty too much one tends to lost count. It is heart rendering to notice that these lies, fraud and open thievery are all more alarming with Mr. Integrity President in power. This only left one with a puzzle.
lexy2014:
no d last one was ministry of transport and d training of young Nigerians in railway technology
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by E2power3: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Another Buhari/APC lie busted with haste!!!

When will this end if not 2019?

Nigerian youths, it's up to you to return the genie you released in 2015 to the bottle in 2019!!!
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by brodalokie: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2018
So how many of these countries actually offer free visa?
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Enice(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
psucc:
This is sad. Today we have . . . tomorrow No, we will. . .

Government should wake up and save us from this embarrassment. Last it was our Minister for Agriculture and Nat Resurces that lied about Thailand
which government? Was any government official cited when the fake news was published? Did the news come from the foreign affairs minister or ministry, No.
As usual NPAN with their hatred for the Buhari government is going too far. Gone are those days when every news published was vetted by the editorial board. Now someone somewhere like Ocherome Nnanna would publish rubbish because of personal grudge with the government.
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by MarieSucre(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Well, this is coming out awkward for the government. We expect a response soon.
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2018
But Why always Nigeria ?
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Panther7(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Notice how they used "good people of Nigeria"
They aren't referring to the bad ones grin grin grin
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Talk2DLandlord: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good for them. I am a Nigerian come-what-may. But this our Obodo Naija sef.... who bring that talk in the first place
Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrMakaveli20:

guy if dem give me the visa for free, I nor dey go. it's not about being bitter. they have their good side though, but the crime rate scares me

You be learner i swear, Whether u like it or not, Rich or Poor Irrespective of your status or whoever u are. Nigeria is obviously hell on earth. Go checkout their GDP Per Cp and compare it to your Shiithole. Can u ever find a Rural area which will be Neat and Calm like this in your shiithole, Even VI, Lekki and It likes doesn't look decent like this talkless of the more shiity areas. You people are used to Dirtiness and Dishonesty. The last pic is their city. Will your shiithole ever get to be like this Unfortunately not even in your dreams lmao.

Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Richie5024: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
please family i am an ex soldier who has been at boko haram and all that and now i feel like to have a life else where. i want to go to Ecoador can someone help me tell me more about there ? can i get a room mate or some one i can connet too please thanks

1 Like

Re: Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Richie5024:
please family i am an ex soldier who has been at boko haram and all that and now i feel like to have a life else where. i want to go to Ecoador can someone help me tell me more about there ? can i get a room mate or some one i can connet too please thanks
Going to sleep now. I will write tomorrow, I know lots about Ecuador and all Latin America.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival / ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) / Trailer Accident In Apapa Lagos State This Morning! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.