Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Which Among These Nigerian Male Artists Is Your Favourite? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Among These Nigerian Male Artists Is Your Favourite? (371 Views)

Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter / Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Among These Nigerian Male Artists Is Your Favourite? by larryfranky: 4:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Nigeria has a lot of talented musicians and this has brought to difficulty in choice for fans to choose who their favourite male artist is.
Today I am bringing a list of some male artist in Nigeria for all Nairalanders to choose from so we can know from here who the most popular in Nigeria.

Davido
To me I will say Davido is the man of the moment. Note; this is my opinion as I am entitled to it, but doesn't mean it it true.

Wizkid
The second on the list is Wizkid as he has gained so much international recommendation lately, this doesn't count on his Nigerias influence. Tell me if you think Wizkid should be in this position and why.

Banky-W
Come to think of it, who else in Nigeria have the kind of sense of music this dude has? Banky W bring a yankee type of music to Nigeria with a special touch making everyone love him.

Olamide
This Nigerian rapper has taken the rap music to a different dimension where everyone now enjoys using yoruba to rap even if they are from other tribes. Olamide makes Yoruba sound like your mother language and easy for you to memorise and sing along.

Phyno
Igbo EZEGE, No.1 igbo rapper in Nigerian. Using Igbo to sing hip hop with a unique twist has been Phyno's thing, making men in the igbo hood see themselves as niggas.

Flavour
Nigerias Finest Igbo blues singer. Flavour is known for his sweet voice in the soft igbo songs. He most times uses igbo to sing and this gives the igbo people a feel of home in yankee.

Tekno
Another Nigerian musician that won't be forgotten in a hurry. Alhaji Tekno is a dancer singer that has been in recent times giving us hit tracks that are undeniable. Trust me, he is as good as that.

Kiss Daniel
Small boy with big name. Kiss Daniel is a very humble small boy musician that has gotten fame recently in the entertainment industry and he recently featured Wizkid in his latest single titled For You.

Lil Kesh
The ranting rapper. Lil Kesh was brought into the music industry by Olamide where he brought a pattern of rap which I call the ranting rap. This kind of rap can bring nods on your head. So far I will say he has been successful with that.

Falz
This list won't be complete without mentioning the barrister lawyer in their midst. Falz is a sensational rapper recognized by his unique rap pattern which every one tries to imitate. Recently Falz dropped a single titled This is Nigeria where he outlined a lot of the things happening in Nigeria in recent times, trust me, this was a blow at the faces of some people.

I think this is all for now. Do well to drop your comments in the comment section letting me know your view about this.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Which Among These Nigerian Male Artists Is Your Favourite? by inspire700(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2018
I think I go for [url]Falz[/url] cause of his lyrical power.

(1) (Reply)

New Music / New American Based Nigerian Rapper Killing It In America / [music] Legacy - Soweto Ft Flexydo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.