Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,336 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter (21088 Views)

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by kenostika(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Very useless country but the stupidity and foolishness of so many citizens just like the poster with blue fonts will never help.In 2018,no electricity
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

The last time I checked, your career has no base so why calling out Federal government and politicians on twitter so that everyone will know what we are facing.

Is there no better ways to sort this out?

Is not a must that federal government will do everything for us.

This is a money making opportunity! We should see opportunity in this rather than circumstance.
You have taken your hard drug again this morning undecided
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Dappertwayne: 9:56am On Jun 22, 2018
The situation we find ourselves in this country is disheartening. Our leaders live La vida loca, whereas 70% of the general populace is on less than $1 every day. It's sheer Wickedness and trust me, these guys lack a conscience. I pray we experience a huge revolution, the kind that took place in North Africa around 2011. A total shutdown for a few months and kill some of these guys. Just maybe some sanity will be restored, maybe and that is if there ever was
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by slysteel: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

The last time I checked, your career has no base so why calling out Federal government and politicians on twitter so that everyone will know what we are facing.

This is a money making opportunity! We should see opportunity in this rather than circumstance.
mpki
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by MarieSucre(f): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Bros sorry, it's good that you're standing up. A lot of artiste are under the pay roll of the government or are hustling for it. Thank you for using your popularity and influence to speak for the masses.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by ooshinibos: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Nigerians love darkness and that is why they are not clamoring for the light issue to be fixed , people are happy with the generators and the status quo ...
something is not right , how can a country where oil and gas is flowing cannot generate electricity ,something is not right either the people don't care or the government is doing it on purpose , it just defies logic to me :-)
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by flames01: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

If you didnt fall from your mother's back and lost yput senses in the process, you would remember that this government campaigned that they would provide electricity.

In fact fashola said a government that failed to provide electricity is unserious.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by dust88: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ayoswit:
My own is that the Nigeria government should create jobs, I'm tired of being unemployed. Power supply is the least of my problems now.

If we hv light...it will create my biz n job opportunities. Many Big companies cant cope with our electriciy situation so the left nigeria n some are operating from ghana
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by dust88: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
dust88:

If we hv light...it will create my biz n job opportunities. Many Big companies cant cope with our electriciy situation so the left nigeria n some are operating from ghana

Dont kjnd my spellin
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
GO Ask Edris abulkareen wetin sup before ranting. Goverment go soon lost career
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

Why don't you go ahead and make money from this? It's a pact the government signed, I give you some of my rights and some of my money (tax) and you provide me with security and basic life needs. Get off your ass and take a walk, cerebral circulation is important.
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by Royzevic(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na soh……… tomoro now dem go call u for show u go go collect money put for pocket… Only FELA can walk � this part unscarted…
Re: Patoranking Calls Out Nigerian Government On Twitter by usebog: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Stupid fellow

common sense dey scarce 4 ur side,I gat it Village people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetess Egbin Orun - Biography Of The Beloved Gospel Singer & Prophetess ⛪ / Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus / Actor Walter Anga Flaunts Pregnant Wife And Son. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.