Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

When Will Messi Take The Blame?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Will Messi Take The Blame?? (334 Views)

When Will Messi Step Up For Argentina / Will Messi's Mess Deny Him Of The Ballon Dor? / Will Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar miss Russia 2018... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Messi Take The Blame?? by Jokerman(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Barcelona fans never blame Messi for Argentina poor opening matches at the world cup ... Why??

Remember they have all been blaming Higuain.. Now that Higuain hasnt been starting, we have seen Messi flop so bad, that his last match against Croatia, he had Zero contributions on the pitch....

Now social media is be full of "Argentina doesn't deserve Messi"

Reality is he doesn't deserve to play anywhere other than Barca.....

A captain who says "I hope football pay its debt to me" doesn't deserve to play for country.

Instead of encouraging his teammates to work hard and fight for WC he wanted football to give him WC. (Oh so humble).

instead of playing with his teammates ahead of WC and work on team chemistry he decided to rest with secret injury just to chase for individual award.

This guy is a joke...

All over twitter I see Barca fans blaming literally everything and everyone in the world for Argentina being poor but not one talks about how shit Messi has been till now ... hardly even getting involved in the game ...

these stupid Barca fans need to seriously get a life and stop sucking messis cock so much my god they are even turning against rakitic just because he and modric aced that midfield ...

they forget rakitic is part of their own club ...
Re: When Will Messi Take The Blame?? by Viralkid: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Most Barcelona fans are ashewo arsenal fans who like messi... very bias set of creatures.

(1) (Reply)

See The Officiating Referee's Ig Handle For Yesterday's Match / FIFA Remove Maradona As Her Ambassador For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / World Cup 2018: "We Were Lucky Against Russia" - Croatia Coach, Zlatko Dalic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.