Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) (56421 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Some Top Football Coaches And The Cars They Drive / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by autojosh: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
The Super Eagles is the nickname of the Nigerian national football team .

The Super Eagles are three-time Africa Cup of Nations winners, with their last title in 2013, after defeating Burkina Faso in the final.

In April 1994, the Super Eagles was ranked 5th in the FIFA rankings, the highest FIFA ranking position ever achieved by an African football team. Throughout history, the team has qualified for six of the last seven FIFA World Cups (as of 2018), missing only the 2006 World Cup hosted in Germany, and have reached the round of 16 three times.

The team is currently representing Nigeria at the ongoing FIFA organized World Cup.

The team at the World Cup is, arguably, an assemblage of Nigeria’s current best football professionals.

The current crop of Super Eagles players are by Gernot Rohr and John Obi Mikel is the team captain.

Autojosh.com presents to you “Some Members of The Super Eagles and The Cars They Drive”

Ogenyi Onazi (Midfielder), Club: Trabzonspor

Ahmed Musa(Fowarder); Club: CSKA Moscow

Mikel John Obi (Midfielder); Club: Tianjin Teda

Ikechukwu Ezenwa (GoalKeeper); Club: Enyimba

Kenneth Omeruo (Defender); Club: Kasimpasa

Kelechi Iheanacho (Fowarder); Club: Leicester City

Elderson Echiejile (Defender); Club: Cercle Brugge KSV

Alex Iwobi (Fowarder); Club: Arsenal FC

Victor Moses (Forwarder); Club: Chelsea

Odion Ighalo (Forwarder); Club: Changchun Yatai

https://autojosh.com/checkout-some-members-of-the-super-eagles-and-the-cars-they-drive-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by autojosh: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Ok ...they should just goan win Iceland joooooor grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2018
The name of this team should be changed from Super Eagles to Biafran Lions then we can have the right morale to start playing well and winning games. How can we constitute 90% of the team and still call us the super eagles of Nigeria ?
Its not morale boosting enough.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Them well done, but make dem sell those machines dem buy goals against Iceland and Argentina and all the other teams. After dem win World Cup we go dash dem moto

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Opinionated: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmmmm grin
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by sotall(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by REtroguym(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
bigtt76:
Ok ...they should just goan win Iceland joooooor grin
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by freemanbubble: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
ok
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by inoki247: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
how will diz epp dem to score Goals... D news i want to start seeing is how super Eagles scored goals and they won d World Cup...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
My guy, which one be forwarder again na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
yet they don't score shocked
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
money dey football no matter the club you play
imagine ikechukwu ezenwa grin

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Op, this is poor research !!!!

So because they stood near a car means they drive it?

So those ones beside the 2004 and 2008 highlanders also drive those?

Mschewww, even small Dr can afford can afford better cars not to talk of people that make over $400,000 a year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Constie(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
I'd always loved Super Eagles and that's not changed... grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
bet they cant wait to return to those cars, na y dem dey play rubbish
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Jenomtwist(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mke dem go loose guard against Iceland.una go jst fine country go dey
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by kurupt1: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmmmm.....Ezenwa just package him 2006 Highlander wella,the car come dey like range rover

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by chosenchild: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
all these people fesing me to comment, does it mean that u sleep on NL?
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
so
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
I can only see iwobi my boo kiss

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Life is so unfair

See these bunch of bench warmers chopping thousands of pounds
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Money intoxicated!
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pls what is the meaning of this nonsense? Who posted this madness here? Can't you OP just borrow sense a bit that all these madness Eagle jersey, Eagle attire, Eagle boot, Eagle teeth, Eagle nose and now Eagle car are nothing but a stupid rants

How does what they drive be our headache or making them to qualify for second round Can't you guys sometime understand that some post make no sense and very irrelevant to a particular event

Very very and very irrelevant and useless post. Pls I beg you guys if you are so dry of what to post change career or job. We are talking Eagle failure and how they can bounce back you are talking cars pls don't let me insult you ok.
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by chosenchild: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
watching.... cool
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, this is poor research !!!!

So because they stood near a car means they drive it?

So those ones beside the 2004 and 2008 highlanders also drive those?

Mschewww, even small Dr can afford can afford better cars not to talk of people that make over $400,000 a year

Me too I was wondering, I think they tax them a lot and managers take a certain cut too. But they are still living large tho!
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
Re: Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) by labisibrass(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. / Barcelona Manager, Xavi Puts Up 3 Players For Sale [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.