Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention (2649 Views)

A 12 Year Old Car / Why Do Old Car Models Come Into Nigeria And Appreciate? / Add Juice To Your Old Car Batteries With This External Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by Eshiettk(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Sir, please I need a job
bigdoo:

My house is a castle and the walls are built with stones; that's the way I like it. My hotel walls are also built with stones. With that, I don't have to bother about painting and repainting my house. Besides, they look exotic, exquisite and quite different.

It's unfortunate that Nigerians have not started to appreciate classic cars. Overseas, such cars cost far more than the big, brand new ones. Personally, I prefer being different and standing out of the crowd. Make no mistake about it, a lot of money is needed to keep such a car in the fantastic shape it has and I am quite happy to spend money that way.
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Eshiettk:
Sir, please I need a job

Maybe I can help when I complete my hotel. That's if you have the desired skills and experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyundai Elantra 2008 Clean Used... 1.15m / Toks 2008 Toyota Tacoma (kaduna)SOLD!!! / Nigeria Used First Body Toyota Camry 2005/2006 Big Daddy-1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.