Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed (838 Views)

News Blog For Sale With Over 2000 Visitors Per Day Hurry Now / I Can Send 10000 Visitors Per Day To Your Website / How To Grow Your Blog And Get Morethan 5.000 Visitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by magodoro: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello Webmasters,

I have a Nigerian Tech blog that generates 3000 unique visits daily.

I already earn from affiliate marketing but I want to increase my earnings using PPC ads.

The question is, which PPC platform will be profitable for my blog?

Note: I can't use Adsense and I don't like the ones that look spammy (Infolinks, Propeller, etc).

Hope to get some useful suggestions from you guys. Thanks.

Magodoro
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Check my signature
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by magodoro: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Guys, I still need your suggestions, please.
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by magodoro: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Why is no one helping me out na? embarassed
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by henrykene(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
magodoro:
Why is no one helping me out na? embarassed

Because no one understands exactly what you want anymore
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by benzems(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Your solution is here
Enter BLOGGER Community that works
https://triberr.com/tribe/89267/invite/fgt1595izkkqufld9d4q
Thank me later
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by henryobinna(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
magodoro:
Hello Webmasters,

I have a Nigerian Tech blog that generates 3000 unique visits daily.

I already earn from affiliate marketing but I want to increase my earnings using PPC ads.

The question is, which PPC platform will be profitable for my blog?

Note: I can't use Adsense and I don't like the ones that look spammy (Infolinks, Propeller, etc).

Hope to get some useful suggestions from you guys. Thanks.

Magodoro
I'll Advice you tonfind a way to use adsense.

as it pays better than the rest in all ramifications.
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by magodoro: 1:05am On Jun 26, 2018
henrykene:

Because no one understands exactly what you want anymore
What I'm saying in a nut shell is that I need an advice on the best Adsense alternative for a Nigerian tech blog.
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by magodoro: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2018
henryobinna:
I'll Advice you tonfind a way to use adsense.

as it pays better than the rest in all ramifications.
The only way out is too risky. I prefer to use an AdSense alternative.
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by magodoro: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2018
benzems:
Your solution is here
Enter BLOGGER Community that works
https://triberr.com/tribe/89267/invite/fgt1595izkkqufld9d4q
Thank me later

This solution is for someone looking for more traffic. Monetization method is what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2018
Making money online from your website/blog has never been easier. With Infolinks it is easy to make money online, and all you have to do is just a little effort!

Making money online is not a difficult job if you are using the right approach. But unfortunately, I have seen many bloggers who work day and night but are unable to generate much income from their blog. The only reason is they don’t know which monetization model to follow.

Many bloggers only think about Google Adsense. If Google Adsense is rejected they either get disheartened or again start the long and endless wait for Google Adsense to be approved. It is good to go for Google Adsense but if you are not getting success, then you should try other Ad networks also. If you search for adsense alternative, the first thing should be Infolinks.

What is Infolinks?
Infolinks is a global advertising platform offering ad solutions for both publishers and advertisers. Online advertisers utilize the Infolinks Self-Serve Marketplace to customize their own campaign. Advertising with Infolinks means delivering brand messages to engaged users.

Infolinks is one of the most popular Google Adsense Alternatives. It is being used in almost half of the websites on the web and it's earning potential is great.

Reasons to JOIN Infolinks NOW!
There are many reasons that make Infolinks the best ads network. To be honest, it’s the best alternative to Google Adsense and does not have the very strict policies that Google Adsense does. Compared to Adsense, it’s easier to get approved by Infolinks and they always work on benefiting the publisher by bringing in new ideas and methods to increase publisher’s revenue. Here are some of the awesome reasons to Join Infolinks right away.

Easy Sign Up Process
You can easily generate more revenue from your blog
Integration of code to your blog is very easy
Multiple source for accepting payment
Every 30 days automatic payment schedule
Awesome new technology to get more clicks, which means more revenue
Large number of publishers as well as advertisers
The websites has numerous back links according to Alexa- Analytical tool
Great customer support from their team
Mobile ads optimization for mobile traffic
The ads network uses In3 Technology for increasing revenue of blogs or websites
You can apply even if you have 2-3 post.
It gets approved within 28-48 hours.
Ads start appearing instantly after the approval.
You have 95% chance of approval!
Ads appear automatically by just putting a simple code on your main page.
Easy customization of Ads is available.
Blog or website need not have high traffic before getting approved.
Ads are easily available on readers’ mobile devices.
Ads do not affect website speed. As they load after every element of your website has loaded.
Ads are hidden behind the words of your content. So they don't distract your readers.
Wise and Smart Online bloggers and website owners monetize their websites with Infolinks while keeping the Look & feel of their sites undisturbed. It takes less than a minute to integrate Infolinks on a publisher’s site.

How Infolinks work?
The best thing about Infolinks is that it does not annoy visitors through Ads. Also, it does not eat up your website space as the ads are directly inserted in the text. This ad network uses some keywords from a website to showcase advertiser’s ads. These in-text ads will look like normal links to website readers and thus will result in lots of clicks and money to be made for its publishers. The more clicks/ad views you get from your visitors, the more money you will make.

Infolinks provides us with 4 monetization options, with four types of display ads to choose from. We can activate any of these ads based on our interest. Let’s see what are they

The four types of ads are: Intext Ads, Intag Ads, Inframe Ads, Infold Ads; these entire ad options are completely different from other ads that most of the bloggers use.

1) InText Ads

InText Ad Screenshot
The inText ad unit is the default ad unit that is activated upon first completing account set up at Infolinks. The InText ads highlight the words in your article based on the keyword searches and monetize them with ad units related to the word. The ads are generally hidden until we hover the cursor over the underlined words. A simple hover of a mouse opens an ad bubble containing an ad matched to the context of your keywords. We can select the range of words to be monetized from 1-12 words and also have an option of selecting preferred ad color.

This is an amazing product from Infolinks advertisement network, because there is a simple concept behind this, the ads shows when a reader hovers on the word with double line text, then the ads will show, as I have shown in the screen shot.

2) InTag Ads
The inTag ads function a lot like Google AdSense’s link units. They appear as keywords (usually 4-5 in a single line or 8-10 on two lines) that when clicked takes the user directly to the advertiser’s landing page. In tag advertising, the advertisement shows right after the blog post end, that means your

InTag Ad Screenshot
readers will definitely want to take actions after reading the whole article.

One more thing about this product is that the tags will automatically adjust keywords according to your blog post content to increase your CTR, which means your earning will be more.

3) InFrame Ads
The inFrame ads are standard display ads that are generated to automatically slide out from the left and right sides of the browser window soon after the webpage load has completed.

InFrame Ad Screenshot
They are in the form of wide skyscrapers and can be either a series of text ads or a single image-based banner ad. They are customized to fit perfectly without disturbing the site’s

In frame is again an amazing product, because the ads will only display where you have unused white spaces.

These ads are matched to your website’s category and are intelligently revealed only on traffic originating from wide-screen monitors and customized to fit perfectly, without disturbing your site’s layout or user experience at all. Inframe ads are efficient to generate high revenue.

4) InFold Ads
The InFold ad unit can be presented in the middle, left or right side of your site. It Targets only your search traffic with ads relevant to their searched terms in non-disruptive footer ads. It is reported that we will see a CTR rate of 4% from InFold alone. So InFold is crucial ad units for Infolinks.

5) InArticle Ads
InArticle ads will be automatically placed between the different articles on your website. These ads are visible in the content itself when the user scrolls the web page. We have an option of placing it manually in our desired location by using their javascript code.

Infolinks vs. Google Adsense

continue to read, ask questions and get your answers via http://www.paulsinsight.com/infolinks-best-alternative-adsens
Re: 3000 Unique Visitors Per Day. Advice On Monetization Needed by ElRapido: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Drop the url of the blog getting 3000 unique visitors per day before we know what to say

(1) (Reply)

Verified Nigerian Adsense And Domain For Sale Affordable / Design A Professional Business & Online Shopping Website / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 7k Likes Facebook Page Available For Sale, Going Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.