Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

* A Must Read Read * - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / * A Must Read Read * (859 Views)

What Exactly Is The Matter With Girls And This Skirt?. MUST READ / Joke - My Sick Neighbour. Must Read / (21+) Must Read: Nurse Sandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

* A Must Read Read * by rainlover(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Other day as i was walking past a psychiatric hospital. I heard all the patients shouting 13, 13, 13, 13... I tried stretching my neck to see wat was going on, but the fench was too high to look over. So i looked around and found a space coverd with wood pulled it,and pipped to see wat was going on there b4 some idoits poked my eyes with stick. And all the patients starred shouting 14, 14, 14, 14...

(1) (Reply)

Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again / Best Jokes, If You Don't Read It You Really Miss Alot /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.