Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? (5394 Views)

How ‘dundee United’ Became An Insult In Nigeria / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Hilarious : Look What Google Just Did To Alvaro Morata (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by emerged01(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shebi we sabi claim street level. Nothing bad Joor,Na street things.
Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by Luizkid(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Imagine the guy intentionally wants to play the penalty go throw-in. Their plan no work grin
Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by Sanchez01: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
justflow1:
This is not so good, there are lotta meanings that could be attached to this picture imagine look at that boy hawking (some of us did this while growing up tho).
It's perfect! Grassroot soccer is a part of our heritage. We don't even play half the grassroot soccer of Brazil, yet they chose to brand us with this. To an average Joe who has never visited Nigeria, his mindset, when he sees the picture would be that of a country that births international stars right from the streets.

That is our Favella.

1 Like

Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Lol I noticed it myself... Nothing wrong shows our football culture
Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by meobizy(f): 2:37am On Jun 23, 2018
evy800:

2 tyres or 2 stones
Sometimes 2 different feet of slippers.
Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by UfuomaUN(m): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2018
ITbomb:
Everything about that pics represent the real Nigeria, the countryside Nigeria

even the average Nigerian city
Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by Emekus92(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
romeoetin:
Why will they use this kind of picture for us? angry
Have u checked ur chrome browser this morning. This is world cup season the most important football in the world. Make una dey reason b4 una do things.

They hv been uploading different pics of countries since the start of the world cup. Today is Germany tomorrow they will change it again to another country.
Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by Emekus92(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2018
As I was saying they have changed it to Korea
Re: Did Google Just Insult Nigerians? by greenmonk: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
romeoetin:
We aren't as undeveloped as they are making us seem. At least they could have used a stadium for Us
Are we developing our football talent at the stadiums?
They are showinng where the Nwankwos, Okochas, Yekinis, Taribos ,musas and Ihenachos were made but other millions allowed to waste their talent due to lack of government input and/ or incentive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Rep Of Guinea Vs Malawi (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022 / Photos: Of Akwa Ibom International Stadium Which Host Nigeria Vs Ghana Tomorrow / Full Match & Highlights: Download Barcelona Vs Juventus 3-0 Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.