Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

To Make It In Nollywood, You Must Be A Prostitute Or Homosexual – Francis Atuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Make It In Nollywood, You Must Be A Prostitute Or Homosexual – Francis Atuma (480 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Ruth Kadiri Slams Pascal Atuma: "I Am Not A Prostitute" / James Atuma: "Dark Slim Girls Are Good For House Help Not For Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Make It In Nollywood, You Must Be A Prostitute Or Homosexual – Francis Atuma by Takeit2017(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2018

Nollywood actor and director Francis Atuma, has made it known that to make it in the Nigerian movie industry, one must be a prostitute or homosexual.

In his interview with The Cable, Atuma said;

”If you are not a full time or semi-prostitute, you will not make it in Nollywood. Our ladies are using what they have to get what they want. Even some of the guys who can use their a** are the ones making it in Nollywood. I am being very real here and they make it look as if they are doing well but they are not, they are suffering. Let’s stop deceiving the younger ones by keeping it real. We have to let the younger ones know how it is and what it is.
”Pascal Atuma is my name and I am saying it the way it is and that’s the truth. If you want to challenge me on this, please come and do it on any national television in Nigeria or anywhere. I am even ready to pay for the challenge. The biggest boys in the industry know that I am saying the truth. I am saying the truth and there’s nothing anyone of them can do to affect my career, they can’t employ me.” he said

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/to-make-it-in-nollywood-you-must-be.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: To Make It In Nollywood, You Must Be A Prostitute Or Homosexual – Francis Atuma by directorXixXICK(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
So u be homosexual
Re: To Make It In Nollywood, You Must Be A Prostitute Or Homosexual – Francis Atuma by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rubbish

Takeit2017:

Nollywood actor and director Francis Atuma, has made it known that to make it in the Nigerian movie industry, one must be a prostitute or homosexual.

In his interview with The Cable, Atuma said;

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/to-make-it-in-nollywood-you-must-be.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: To Make It In Nollywood, You Must Be A Prostitute Or Homosexual – Francis Atuma by UDbester(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
its not only in nollywood but also in government palastetals (federal, state and local), private organizations even in higher institutions of learning

so please tell me something different

i scratch your back, you scratch mine is the order of the day

this is Nigeria

if you dont pay to get what you want with money, you pay being a prostitute or a homosexual

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Lays Curse On Politicians And Yahoo Boys Who Do Human Sacrifices / Lady Plead With Twitter Users To Help Raise $3000 For Her Dog Surgery (photos) / Nigerians Rally To Help Young Boy Sleeping While Hawking At The Middle Of Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.