Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” – Wife Kills Husband’s Side Chick(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” – Wife Kills Husband’s Side Chick(photos) (553 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” – Wife Kills Husband’s Side Chick(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2018

The incident is reported to have occurred in Ifitedunu, Nigeria's Aambra state where her corpse was found lying along a road with a note placed beside her.

A lady identified as Ada Ezeudo from Mgbuke Umunnachi in Nigeria’s Anambra state has reported lost her life after the wife of a married man she was allegedly dating attacked and killed her.

The incident is reported to have occurred in Ifitedunu in the same Aambra state where her corpse was found lying along a road with a note placed beside her.

The note reads: “I told you to Live My Husband Alone you really think I’m juking by coming to Akuzu. R.I.P. Asawwo Girl”

Young women dating married men mostly for material gains has become a disturbing trend which leads to some of them snatching the men from their wives eventually.

It appears some women are getting wild in order to protect their marriages.

Hopefully, police in the area will investigate the death and figure out the actual cause and bring the perpetrators to book.

See more Photos Below...
Source:https://www.nigeriapen.com/i-told-you-to-leave-my-husband-alone-wife-kills-side-chick-id8525627-html

Lalasticlala
Re: I Told You To Leave My Husband Alone” – Wife Kills Husband’s Side Chick(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man ‘runs Mad’ In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals / Sack Fever Grips Amnesty Office As Its Boss Hurriedly Terminates Double Helix Co / Army Officers Embarrass White Man For Driving Against Traffic In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.