Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos (32106 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Agrika: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
probably he seduced d guy by wearing red boxers or something..... ahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by M7even(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
3k dollars, naira, euro or pounds. Pls specify. Some guys here might take it if it were not in naira at least
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by eCONTROL: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]So him no fit stand and fight like a man? The both of them na idiots.
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by openmine(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy
After some misplaced and blinded goons will tell me that some homos don't rape.......that they are peaceful people.....grin
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by oshe11: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hypocrites grin
Hahahahhahaha

There is a diff.....

Atleast now we know

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
oshe11:
Hahahahhahaha

There is a diff.....

Atleast now we know
What's the difference?
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Desdola(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
So because of 3K he wants to screw someone's anal canal. All these gay sef
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by OttHin: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
All this stewpid bloggers with fake bad news,my God will not allow u people to ruin my evening.

Lionel Musa for president.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Coward!
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Adonis86(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
So, for over thirty minutes you guys were banging at his door and he was still naked?... it's only a foool that can believe this cock and bull story... so dumb, dry and boring.

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by oshe11: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
What's the difference?
For men to want sex from females friends.....

Not homosexuals
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by deboysben(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is cock and bull story... Who una dey deceive. All of una be Gay harlot. May be him no pay you wella Dats y you call your friend.

Just say una wan set him up by calling police. Liars
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by jrusky(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Stop arresting these goats just hit them hard on the dick and rupture the testicle make sure you kick the bastard so hard that the two testicles will either rupture or bust that is judgement number one

Judgement number 2:
Get a very strong hardwood with four edges make sure it's a bit heavy give him deadly attack on his knee cap and tear it or damage it then let him go I swear no surgery on earth will make him walk again with his 2 legs then let's see how that demon in his head will ever be stupid to call himself gay or whatever.

These idiots disgust me with passion anyday any of these bastard cross me sorry it's either I cripple him or render him useless I swear to Allah.
How can a man say he love fellow man to the point of sodomy?
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Ramos16(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
He must have been dressed provocatively, his fault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Ramos16(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
But really, how did he get to the guys bedroom
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by sexdoll: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
why na?

you for allow am do small na.

at least, make im just put the head... only the head... and nothing but the head wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by lekkan(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
this news is as fake as f*uck

How would a man want to rape his fellow man and your friend cannot defend himself?? Abi he's also gay and doesn't like the guy(probably his dick was too big for him) ...so he was unclad till you broke the door open??

Sharap there and lemme hear word
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by nobilis: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
If the "gay guy" was trying to rape Charlie's friend like he claims, how is it that he now fell asleep without fvcking him?
Which kind rubbish highness made him fall asleep?
Someone who is intent on raping someone still goes ahead to do it whether he is high or not.
People have sex even when high sef not to talk of when someone intends to rape another person.

Secondly, a gay guy tried to rape your friend and the best thing your friend could do was to go into the bathroom and lock himself up.
Are you serious?
So that sounds believable to you?

Thirdly, so you guys went to the gay guy's house and kept on banging on the door for 30 minutes and he still didn't wake up.
Seriously?

This is just pure bull crap.

The only explanation here is that your friend had sex with the "gay guy".
Yes.
They had sex.
And then maybe he got into an argument with the guy and started looking for a way to escape the situation. That's why he called you.

3 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Problem I have with gay guys is rather than hitting on another gay guy, they tend to flirt with straight guys and calk the straight guys homophobic if they bashed
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by imitor4us(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Your guy yansh has been deflowered? Just tell your friend to tell us the truth no one is going to fight him or get him arrested.
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by wolverine1987: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dis gay issue don d too much for Naija. Even we elites dey do gay tinx. Homosexuals too plenty for flatinoa side.
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by sanpipita(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
This narrator seemed excited about his fairytale story that he forgot to cook this story well, my takeaway from this bull story is about a gay date gone bad, if I want to add more I will say the stylist don knack taya reason he dozed off after trying to get the so called friend do another round.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na wa o
So it has gotten to the point where men now rape their fellow men or even bait them.
I have to start praying for my brothers o. God please protect them from all gays Amin.
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by lastempero: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
That ur guy go be mugu,office wey hm for open for the homo head.one try this their homo thing for my side back in the days, I turn the guy to office asap.
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
OP, your story is lame and you are dump. 'I'd blame my friend cos he didn't see the sign'', uncle which signs are you talking about? Not all gay guys are effeminate; you'd be taken aback by the time you see husky masculine folks involve in homosexuality. Your friend seems to be gay and you sef, I think you're gay too. Your story lines do not correlate with one another.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Kokaine(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Hahahahahaha, this is funny as fvck hahahahahahaha so now we have to advice guys to be careful of who they hang out or go home with same way we advise ladies hahahaha really funny
all men should hit the gym. a huge man wont be raped.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by themodernman: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Hahahahahaha, this is funny as fvck hahahahahahaha so now we have to advice guys to be careful of who they hang out or go home with same way we advise ladies hahahaha really funny

If I catch that your Bigclitoris, I'll squeeze it like a nipple...
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by KanwuliaExtra: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2018
What a LOUSY narrative. embarassed
The writer sounds sooooooooo local!
Hustling OLOSHO men efry whia! embarassed
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
sanpipita:
This narrator seemed excited about his fairytale story that he forgot to cook this story well, my takeaway from this bull story is about a gay date gone bad, if I want to add more I will say the stylist don knack taya reason he dozed off after trying to get the so called friend do another round.

Get out jor, you useless fa.g.got
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2018
These gay's are everywhere these days, so teeey, any guy wey just look me anyaw, Oga pack well ooo, any guy wey want sleep for my place, Oga pack well, any guy trying to please for no reason, Oga pack well

We are not safe anymore, the Gay invasion is real man, very real grin
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by oyetpel(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
They disflower young girls, but can't let a guy disflower their yansh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Murder 65-Year-Old Woman In Osun (Photo) / Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) / Lady Bravely Escaped From Suspected 'One Chance' Kidnappers In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.