Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Step-by-step Guide For Publishing On Okadabooks - Picture Guide - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Step-by-step Guide For Publishing On Okadabooks - Picture Guide (813 Views)

Talented Writers With Stories for Publishing Needed By A Novel Company. / Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / I Am Publishing A Romantic On Okadabooks, Please You Can Buy It Is Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Step-by-step Guide For Publishing On Okadabooks - Picture Guide by ekaromail: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
We get lots of emails daily, from new users and soon to be users about publishing their books on our platform. So this article is a guide that will teach you the A-Z about getting your book published on our platform.

How do you start?
Here is how to begin. First, ensure you’re using the Chrome Browser.

Please click the link to see details.

https://blog.okadabooks.com/new-to-okadabooks-see-how-to-quickly-publish-your-ebook/
Re: A Step-by-step Guide For Publishing On Okadabooks - Picture Guide by gaby(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Okada books that couldn't host my book without brreak in chapters and requesting me to pay to have my book converted to epub. The same book I published on other platforms without any issues.

(1) (Reply)

After ‘I Do’ – Episode 1 / You Can Sell 10, 000 Copies Of A Book Monthly On The Street In Nigeria / A call for entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.