Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 (481 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 by djbabs242(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
please I need help on how I can post on this platform
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 by dallyemmy: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
djbabs242:
please I need help on how I can post on this platform
Please follow the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/17637/how-post-own-topic-nairaland
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 by dallyemmy: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you Father for giving me a goodly heritage in Christ Jesus.

2.Thank you Father for your thoughts towards me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil to bring me to an expected end.

3.Thank you Father for your mercies that endureth forever over my life.

4.Father, let every negative handwriting against me be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, in anyway I have abused your grace upon my life, please, forgive and have mercy upon me.

6.Father, let every plan of the enemies to make me fall from grace, be scattered by fire.

7.Father, don't let me destroy my own life and destiny, by my own hand and attitude in Jesus' name.

8.Father, whatever I will do that you will find it difficult to forgive, please, don't let me do it.

9.Father, please, don't allow the pleasures of this world, to take away heaven from me in the name of Jesus.

10.Father, let every spirit of unbelief and disobedience in my life be consumed by your fire.

11.Father, no matter what, let your mercy never expire over my life and destiny in Jesus' name.

12.Father, where you have purposed to take me in life, please, by your mercy, take me there.

13.Father, let the purpose for which you have created and saved my soul be fulfilled in my life, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, in any way my deeds have affected Your plan for my life, have
mercy on me, and let Your original plan for my life be fulfilled.

15.Father, please uphold me till the end by your right hand of righteousness.

16.I decree that nobody will be able replace or take my place in your kingdom in Jesus' name.

17.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)

18. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)

19.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/06/18 by dallyemmy: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Saturday, June 23, 2018) - Defiance Is Allowed!

1.Lord, I worship you; You are the Mighty God! You are mighty to save and mighty to deliver.

2.Thank you, Father for all the battles, seen and unseen, that you have fought and won on my behalf and family.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me wisdom to be able to apply your word to my day-to-day activities, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me an uncompromising faith, like that of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, that will trust you, till the very end, in the face of grave danger, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace never to faint, compromise or give up in the face of threats of death or persecution, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, this my mouth, that I have used to praise and glorify you, will never be used, to praise or glorify Satan or any idol, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every wicked fire kindled against me and my family, consume those that kindled it, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, come and make my life your permanent place of abode, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me a testimony that will draw men in their millions, unto you, in Jesus' name.

11.I decree that no weapon fashioned against Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and his family shall prosper, in Jesus' name

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How A Pastor Sleeps With Female Church Members To “put Holiness / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum / The Truth On Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.