Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,651 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student (58553 Views)

Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
pocohantas:
Bad one. The kind evil mind our young guys have these days.
Who do we blame for this?

Everyone should watch the kind of friends they keep.
There is a lesson to learn from this.

Anyway, Nigerians are busy now.
RIP to them.

Truer words have never been spoken. I even need to check how often I pop up on your mentions.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by kerry57: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Living ur life on a fast lane is equivalent to expectations of death on a fast lane.Nothing like yahoo yahoo. These boys are ritualists.

1 Like

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
madenigga:
I feel no sympathy for the girl.

These days girls tell you to ur face that theu like yahoo boys so what do u expect

I knew he was a G boy, I feel no sympathy for the girl. People were uploading pic of her when she wa still young probably in secondary school. She not that innocent lady anymore and she knew he was G-boy but she still dated him.

Una when they run follow yahoo yahoo boys continue.

1 Like

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Therealev: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
I seriously doubt the uniqueness of this new update. This is damage control as not to damage the already damaged name of the F-SARS. 3 Days after the incident happened, police didnt issue anything in regards, but just the next day someone on twitter pointed to SARS as the perpetrators, arrest was made the next day. You see, witch cried yesterday, child died today. Who doesnt know that it was the witch of yesterday that killed the Child. They think everyone living is this Zoo are animals. We know sars killed them. A cultist that collected 150k, then collected another millions, you don turn their chairman, they dont kill such people, cos they know that anytime they reach them, at all at all go drop. So I find this piece of news hilarious. SARS KILLED THEM.

5 Likes

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Thundeyednut: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Issafela:
>>

Watch Video Of Them Confessing:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/suspected-killers-of-oou-student-and-girlfriend-arrested-video/
You’re mad for deceiving to get traffic to your useless site[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by vchykp(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
daz y i always tell bois if i collect 15m from one client i go still dey on code why buy benz when u still got crosstour wtf showing off for lil slay mamas no trust all these ogun bois most of them dey use ogume for G
why hating on him?..
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by emmanuelex1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Police can hastily do anything to cover their mess, hence I doubt this story
CastedBlog:
The Police in Ogun has released photos of the face of the suspected killers of OOU student and his girlfriend.. Adebisi Oriade aka Oh Dollar, a 300-Level Computer Science student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State was said to be a Yahoo Boy until his death..

According to the Police statement one of the suspects Muri a notorious cultist who has been to prison was said to have gotten information that Oh dollar, who was a yahoo boy, and that he recently got paid. .

He allegedly approached him for money and the deceased gave him N150,000, but later approached him again after being informed that the money Oh Dollar made was very much and that he just acquired a Benz apart from the Honda Crosstour he was using.

Again, the deceased was said to have given him some millions of Naira. Unsatisfied, Muri allegedly abducted Juliana and used her to lure Oh Dollar out on that fateful day. .

He was said to have instructed Juliana, at gunpoint, to call Oh Dollar to come and take her out on a date. That was the last time the duo were seen until operatives of the Federal SARS investigating their disappearance, arrested Muri and he led them to their corpses.

Reacting to the news last night, ACP Shogunle said:
“Those involved in the kidnap and murder have been arrested and the motive behind it is linked to suspected illicit business gone wrong. Police will do a press briefing on the case soon.”

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/he-was-yahoo-boy-police-arrest-men-who.html

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why gals will date yahoo boys beats me, money without sense is dangerous and can be self destructive. If at all u must date one let it be a sensible one.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
No sympathy, I only pity their parents.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
maron5:

The police are right...100% correct on this info.

Some two weeks ago,it was reported that this same guy went out with his gal fwend with their car and they were forcefully brought out by the kidnappers from the car and the slippers of the gal was seen besides the guys car and notice was placed that these duo were missing.

I can't bring out the thread now,but I actually read the story...

I give kudos to the police for fetching out the perpetrators of this heinous acts...God will punish them and they will never find rest when they die..

Edited...this is the link of the missing duo..

https://www.nairaland.com/4549775/oou-female-student-declared-missing

Thanks for sharing this link, those people saying they are not satisfied with the investigation should go out and do their own. Well done Nigerian Police. They sent them to go and study in school na illicit activities they are into. I only pity their parents.

2 Likes

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by WavyJohn: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
datola:
According to the Police statement one of the suspects Muri a notorious cultist who has been to prison was said to have gotten information that Oh dollar, who was a yahoo boy, and that he recently got paid. .

They keep recycling evil boys into the society.
If you know, You know. Damage control. Which SARS uncovered what? Mtcheewww.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by WavyJohn: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Therealev:
I seriously doubt the uniqueness of this new update. This is damage control as not to damage the already damaged name of the F-SARS. 3 Days after the incident happened, police didnt issue anything in regards, but just the next day someone on twitter pointed to SARS as the perpetrators, arrest was made the next day. You see, witch cried yesterday, child died today. Who doesnt know that it was the witch of yesterday that killed the Child. They think everyone living is this Zoo are animals. We know sars killed them. A cultist that collected 150k, then collected another millions, you don turn their chairman, they dont kill such people, cos they know that anytime they reach them, at all at all go drop. So I find this piece of news hilarious. SARS KILLED THEM.
I seconded. Witch cry today. Pikin die tomorrow.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lacomus:
Hmmm, I don't believe this story.

U better believe, the boy killed is a friend of mine
-jnr bro...
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lacomus:
Hmmm, I don't believe this story.

U better believe, the boy killed is a friend of mine
-jnr bro...
WavyJohn:

I seconded. Witch cry today. Pikin die tomorrow.

U are too right.
Cultist dnt go about killing innocent especially those they know can drop somefin fr em when the need arise. But sarz people cannot be trusted at all, dose pple can do and undo on the nonsense right that they are the govt emself
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by benswagtt(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
chronique:
This doesn't add up. The parents of the boy and the girl should approach the various banks the boy and the girl banks with, and ask for the bank statements of the two of them and go through their most recent transactions to see who and who they transferred money to. If there are large cash withdrawals, the murder would obviously be the handwork of SARS. For them to say they have caught the killers of the boy and girl just after few days, is a clue that they might be the culprits. Nigerian police are not so effective to fish out murder suspects within few days.
foolish thought... "are not so effective" can you hear yourself? I wonder how people express foolishness publicly... its not a must 2 comment bro
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by leofab(f): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
It’s obvious the guy Döñ dive person money.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by chronique(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
benswagtt:

foolish thought... "are not so effective" can you hear yourself? I wonder how people express foolishness publicly... its not a must 2 comment bro

if not that you are an idiot and a complete slowpoke with a sand filled brain of 0.0kb, you would have used your brain before replying me. when were the boy and girl declared missing? when was their corpse found? what was the first news about the murderers about and who did they point fingers to? how many days time did it take for them to suddenly come out with the guys who murdered them? how many of such murders have been previously solved within one week in this country? do you know how many innocent lives have been wasted by these sars guys? go and ask people who have been arrested on false accusations and detained for months in sars but miraculously found their way out,to tell you their chilling experiences. and just incase you care to know,i see these guys almost on a daily basis,picking up suspected yahoo boys and driving them away to corners where they force them to part away with money before releasing them. it's an open secret everybody in lagos knows. the way sars chase and hunt after yahoo boys in lagos,i can never vouch for them to be completely innocent in such a case. they and the arrested suspects,are both suspects.

1 Like

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Wiinnd(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
These your story nor dey add up! But who am I to take a hard shot?
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by DateMynd44(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
BininKingdom:
Next news please

Sers are known killers and deniers
lazy idiotic pigs of biafra should be blame for this
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
ATENUJE SENT HER BACK TO HEAVEN SO EARLY
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Young Man predicts precise Nigeria - Iceland scoreline 10hrs before match

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/06/young-man-predicts-precise-nigeria.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by pweshboi(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
finalboss:

rapture indeed ..

1 Like

Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Billygee2u: 1:15am On Jun 23, 2018
salford:
kill by the sword die by the sword.
Some of the people they scam of their live savings or put into serious debt end up commiting suicide.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by Lordspicy(m): 1:17am On Jun 23, 2018
which kind lie be this, I no believe am joor
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by mimimile93: 1:56am On Jun 23, 2018
CastedBlog:
The Police in Ogun has released photos of the face of the suspected killers of OOU student and his girlfriend.. Adebisi Oriade aka Oh Dollar, a 300-Level Computer Science student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State was said to be a Yahoo Boy until his death..

He allegedly approached him for money and the deceased gave him N150,000, but later approached him again after being informed that the money Oh Dollar made was very much and that he just acquired a Benz apart from the Honda Crosstour he was using.

Again, the deceased was said to have given him some millions of Naira. Unsatisfied, Muri allegedly abducted Juliana and used her to lure Oh Dollar out on that fateful day. .

He was said to have instructed Juliana, at gunpoint, to call Oh Dollar to come and take her out on a date. That was the last time the duo were seen until operatives of the Federal SARS investigating their disappearance, arrested Muri and he led them to their corpses.

Reacting to the news last night, ACP Shogunle said:
“Those involved in the kidnap and murder have been arrested and the motive behind it is linked to suspected illicit business gone wrong. Police will do a press briefing on the case soon.”

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/he-was-yahoo-boy-police-arrest-men-who.html

Juliana, every night and day you like to samankwe
Brother Adebisi, all your friends dey study; your own na samankwe (eh)
I tell you, you no gree, I advise you, you no hear
I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk put, you no gree,
you say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree
mother beg you, you no hear (eh)

When the time is right my brother (eh)
Telli Person, telli Person o
dem no dey telli person
Now your eyes don clear o
Telli Person, Dem no dey telli person
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by sprints1: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerian girls and Yahoo boys are like magnet...anything for the money...
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by CioAngels(f): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
Thou am amazed at how fast the police have unmasked the killers, it's obvious the guy was a Yahoo boy.
They came out fast after SARS was accused of killing them. Is police to be trusted. I sincerely don't No.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by amber222(f): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2018
read another version of d arrest on opera mini. even saw d pic of d decomposed bodies of d two lovers
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by OfficialAPCNig: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
daz y i always tell bois if i collect 15m from one client i go still dey on code why buy benz when u still got crosstour wtf showing off for lil slay mamas no trust all these ogun bois most of them dey use ogume for G
Client kee you there.
No go hustle legitimately, na your story we go read next.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by OfficialAPCNig: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Therealev:
Your head dey there. No cultist would kill a benefactor that gave out 150k and millions. Not in this country.
Re: 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student by finalboss(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
pweshboi:
my nigger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.