Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO (1233 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video) / Mr Jollof Acquires New House Months After Flaunting Range Rover (Video) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by WotzupNG: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yesterday, Peter Okoye aka Mr P of the defunct Psquare duo, surprised his beautiful wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye, with a lovely Range Rover 2016 SUV at his house in Park View in Lagos. Wotzup Ontv was there live to cover the event Exclusively.

When asked about how he felt carrying out the lovely gesture of presenting a Range Rover to his wife, Mr P revealed that he did it because Lola was there for him from day one when he had nothing.

”The truth is that, anything I own she owns. For me, I think this woman has been there right from day one. She was there for me when I had nothing. This month is like 15 years now… we might have been married for four years now but I think I’ve known her and we’ve been together for 15 years. And to show a sign of appreciation and to tell you guys that some times they say living married is different from getting married. But I’m telling you marriage is an awesome thing. For me, this woman has been there and I can’t deny it,”
he said.

Speaking about what motivated him to surprise his wife, Mr P pointed out the fact that she gave him lovely children.

”Actually what motivated me is when I look at my beautiful kids and having known what she (wife) actually went through… this is nothing (the Range Rover gift).”

Mr P also spoke of how he couldn’t wait for a special day like their wedding anniversary, her birthday or mother’s day before presenting the gift to his wife.

”Exactly the way I’ve been think about doing this. I thought about it last month and said I’ll just look for a time… should I wait for a wedding anniversary or her birthday or mother’s day, but I said ‘Peter, choose an ordinary’ and I chose today. I said if it was gonna rain, then it means it’s the right time. I got this car some days back and I was waiting for the time that it will rain. I had a reason for that,”
he said.

When asked if the Range Rover presentation event which is now tagged CONSOLIDATED GUARANTEE can be compared to Davido’s gesture to Chioma in which he presented her with a Porsche car, Peter Okoye said.

‘‘My brother, I’ve done this before. This is like the second time I’m doing this for her. So Guarantee o… Assurance o… all na love mehn. Forget about the car, it’s all about the heart. What I have here for this woman… I married my best friends guys, sorry. If you wanna get married, marry your best friend, someone that can clean your butt. Lola is my best friend, I don’t even call her my wife. She’s my best friend, like my hommie… my niggah,”
Peter Okoye concluded.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/06/peter-okoye-surprised-wife-range-rover-2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW5ELy6kpp0

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by WotzupNG: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
more

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by friendlyadvice: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
angry na wa o with all the money e no still fresh
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by WotzupNG: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
more

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by newsynews: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by LifestyleTonite: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good gesture.

What a way to please one's wife.

wink
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by Muzanga(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry na wa o with all the money e no still fresh
with all your poverty ,how far?
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by alBHAGDADI: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Click like if you believe I am going to do the same for my wife.

Pls, click like o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by friendlyadvice: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Muzanga:
with all your poverty ,how far?

Exactly! As I suffer head reach I still fresh pass am
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Reveals Why He Surprised His Wife With A Range Rover (VIDEO by WotzupNG: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See What Regina Daniels And Her Kid Sister Destiny Were Caught Doing - Most Fash / WOOW!!! Happy Birthday To Yvonne Jegede Fawole (PHOTOS) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Actor, Okiki Afolayan & His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.