Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Am Too Shy To Talk To Ladies.please Advice Me On What To Do. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Too Shy To Talk To Ladies.please Advice Me On What To Do. (688 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / My Ex Won't Talk To Me / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Too Shy To Talk To Ladies.please Advice Me On What To Do. by tranxamadi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
MY SOCIAL life is too low and the worst part of it is i don't know how to talk to ladies,many think that am just feeling to big but they don't know my problem,please i need advice,
Re: Am Too Shy To Talk To Ladies.please Advice Me On What To Do. by Osama10(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
Please dont talk to them or even think of it.
Re: Am Too Shy To Talk To Ladies.please Advice Me On What To Do. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
let me start by addressing that you poor social area which i tink cause your inability 2 talk 2 a girl.
why not start by dressing up,look good.and beleive in urself dat you are not inferior.sometimes inferiority tinking makes our social life to be poor and we try to hide ourself beleivin we dont got the power to do it,why not come out of that inferiority feelings and tell yourself you got power to attract any beautiful lady.
Re: Am Too Shy To Talk To Ladies.please Advice Me On What To Do. by Spyker: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2010
Na man wey no get money dey shy to talk to ladies, "No money, no honey". If you have the cash to burn, na ladies go chase you up and down so tay you go begin do tumbo tumbo with them.
Guys, na lie i talk? grin

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mammas! / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.