Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Strike Up Marital Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Strike Up Marital Sex (348 Views)

Report From White House Shows Trump Deliberately Allow Coronavirus To Strike / Genital Test To Be Conducted On RCCG Members As Part Of Pre-marital Medical Exam / LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Strike Up Marital Sex by Gsmartloaded(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
How to strike up marital sex

Some days ago my husband gave us a some hints on the most proficient method to bring an experience into our marriage as against practicing the prospect of experimenting with another sex accomplice as a cure for sexual weariness in marriage. The piece proceeds with today, and like I prompted a week ago, don’t simply appreciate it yet be ‘a practitioner.’ For it isn’t the peruser that is honored yet the practitioner of what is perused.

Play funny, silly games

Engaging yourselves in games such as ‘Hide and Seek’, Whoever finishes a piece of meat first takes one more’ etc, sets you in the mood for real sex actions. I remember a couple within my area one day as I entered their living room, I met, the husband complaining about his wife disturbing his peace, not allowing him to rest by running her finger tip through his foot repeatedly. Of course, the wife was only trying to put him in the mood, but he was not quick to decode it. Trust me, I simply chipped in my tip, and left the scene immediately. No wonder the husband never forgot to thank me days afterwards.

READ MORE:
https://www.gsmartloaded.com.ng

The game is all about teasing each other to the point of sexual provocation. It draws couples intimately close to each other. Life should not be too serious. Like my wife’s younger sister will jokingly say “You better learn to relax so that you will not collapse.” A person, who does nothing to relax, will definitely collapse one day. It is a matter of time.

Psychiatrist and sex therapist, Barbara Bartlik, M.D., explains why silly games lead to crazy sex: “Bringing an item into the bedroom, like a board game, forces you to think about how you’re going to use this item to make the experience different. Whoever dreamed up the idea feels triumphant, while the other person feels well attended to. These positive experiences feed our relationships and make love last.” Whether it’s Scrabble or Battleship doesn’t really matter. “The best thing is, it takes the guesswork out of communication,” says Jon. “It gives us structure, and it’s fun to have a built-in forum to ask for what we want sexually.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Reportedly Sick / Do You Have A Bald Hair? See 3 Natural Remedies To Treat Balding / Treat Hormonal Imbalance Today With Aloe Vera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.