Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland (83507 Views)

"Papilo" - Fans Hail Kanu Nwankwo As He Dances While Nigeria Beats South Africa / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Flirtyjane(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Super Eagles attacker, Alex Iwobi's family members were present at the Volgograd stadium in Russia to witness Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 in their second match of the ongoing World Cup.. The Arsenal star's father, Chuka Iwobi, his mother and sister; Marie Iwobi were seen in elated mood after the victory.

Ahmed Musa kept Nigeria's qualification hope alive after grabbing his third and fourth World Cup goals (he scored two in a 3-2 defeat to Argentina at Brazil 2014) to become the first man to score for the Super Eagles at two different World Cups.

Nigeria will be sure of a spot in the knockout stage if they can see off Argentina on Tuesday, after Musa’s excellent double before a missed penalty by Iceland midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigeria-v-iceland-alex-iwobis-family-spotted-at-volgograd-stadium.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Flirtyjane(f): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Yeligray(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
kiss tongue
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Only a biafran can offer you such an epitome of beauty.

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ritababe(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
thanks to musa, see as everybody they celebrate for my area, come imagine say Nigeria win the world cup.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by FoolishBoy419: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

cry me a river. You wept openly when ahmed musa the so called abokki scored.

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Very true
ChiefAzubuike1:

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Zonacom(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
And only an Aboki can score for Nigeria at the world cup. Yeye!
Meanwhile, this Iwobi sister hot o

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Teewhy2: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good family support.
I want to say thank you to our Edo and Benin people for the Iceland penalty miss.
If you know you know., no be my mouth them go hear
Wonti gba penalty lo throwing.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
If Nigeria wins the world cup, I swear I would run nakèd through my street.
ritababe:
thanks to musa, see as everybody they celebrate for my area, come imagine say Nigeria win the world cup.

8 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ednut1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
beauty came from d dad. Igbo/irish man. No be biafra tongue

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by efembaba(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
People only spot you when u win. Nobody spots a loser. Shey they didn't come during our match with Croatia ni

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by brodalikeme(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmm, that babe is fine any how you look am.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by footballflaver: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
His sis is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Joseunlimited(f): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
if to say we loose now you no go see their punk ass

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by flington4550(m): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Imagine No sense at all

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Lordcenturion2(m): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Iwobi, that ur sister enh, I just need her number from u, actually am older than u a little bit if u don't use football age, that's y u must listen to me..

When your village people doing a meeting in Benin headquarters to make sure that u are down and u don't progress beyond where u are,after your first success, because they have failed Croatia Argentina outcome, they will again.... Awon darkangel.

DakANGEL:
I heard about the pigs prediction that Nigeria will reach Semi final but i got this revelation yesterday and it goes like this.:

The Match between Nigeria and Iceland is going to be 2-0 in favor of Nigeria.

The match between Argentina and Croatia will end 1-1

The final match between Nigeria and Argentina will be a crucial and bloody encounter if u understand what i mean. Nigeria will be leading at half time but the ref will give Wilfred Ndidi a Red card in the 2nd half and the Argentines will capitalize on that to score Nigeria two goals. The match will end 2-1 in Argentines favor.

The coach should advice his players to calm down during the 2nd half if they want to make it to the nxt round.

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ybalogs(m): 6:03am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Nigerians are discussing here please..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ybalogs(m): 6:04am On Jun 23, 2018
Proudly Nigerian! !!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Partnerbiz3: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2018
everybody is happi
let me call my debtors, who know they may pay now...

22 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by lacruz12(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2018
In one spirit of victory
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by niyot124: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Yeah she's cute alright, if MANLY is the new "cute" cheesy tongue grin

Only biafra can indeed offer this tongue cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Davidfrosh: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2018
K
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ariesbull: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Igbo amaka
Anambra amaka
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by N0favors: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

ariesbull:
Igbo amaka
Anambra amaka

niyot124:
Yeah she's cute alright, if MANLY is the new "cute" cheesy tongue grin

Only biafra can indeed offer this tongue cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by omoadeleye(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg show us only Ahmed Musa family for now

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by UrbanExotica(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
coool
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Badgers14: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
KillaBeauty:
If Nigeria wins the world cup, I swear I would run nakèd through my street.

You no fit, but Gimme a call before you start the run make i see ahn

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by kehinde1588(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Only a biafran can offer you such an epitbome of beauty.
Have noticed your comments several times, its full of hatred and tribalism. You are the reason why some people dislike the East. Grow up bro

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Call07034780891: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Alex Iwobi- great son of Anambra
Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by Bluntguy: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2018
That babe can be my own Iceland. Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland by ZoeyJ(f): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2018
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.