Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Download Ola Jesu By Yetunde Omosa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Ola Jesu By Yetunde Omosa (452 Views)

Lyrics And Free Mp3 Download - Jesu My Love (Lawrence Oyor) / Download Polongo Jesu score music – Yoruba score / From Where We Are – Kayode Omosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Ola Jesu By Yetunde Omosa by Okaywaves(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ola Jesu reveals the Grace and Love of God towards me and a reminder that I am who I am because of Jesus, So I praise HimA Christocentric contemporary Yoruba song (from South-west of Nigeria).
Written and arranged by Yetunde & Kayode Omosa. Sequenced and produced by David Akindayomi (DEEVEECOOL)
Yetunde Farinloye- Omosa:
I started my musical career at a tender age around age 8 in the church choir and I was greatly influenced by my parents who loved listening to music. I was exposed to different genres of music at an early age and over time I’ve just continued to grow and develop my gift.’ The linguistic graduate from University of Ilorin, is now based in the United Kingdom.
Song Written and arranged by Yetunde & Kayode Omosa. Sequenced and produced by David Akindayomi (DEEVEECOOL)

Download here: https://www.okaywaves.com/download-ola-jesu-by-yetunde-omosa/

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] King Spesh Ft. YCEE & Dremo – Dia Fada / MUSIC: Samklef – Ja Wire (prod. By Samklef) / Overdose By Toba Ft. 9geez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.