Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo (86742 Views)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Moyo Lawal Celebrates New Year With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by alexhl(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
I have zoooooooooooomed madam!
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by anigold(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

In celebration of Nigeria victory over Iceland, actress Moyo Lawal flashes her in sexy bedroom photo to celebrate super eagles.

She wrote;

Just because we won .... Up Super Eagles ...... P.s ..... do not zoom .. #Thatafricanbarbie #ML ... #100%naturalfat

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/actress-moyo-lawal-flashes-breast-sexy-bedroom-photo-celebrate-super-eagles

Cc; lalasticlala
one round N5M.. if you cum inside N15M.. tdb N20M or range over. BJ only N3M.. hand job N2.5.. if she used left hand for handjob N1.5M

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by delzbaba(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
this girl go dey snore
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by FRESHG(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
WOMEN AND FISH BRAIN angry
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by profosenogoboy: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
The only thing some ladies have to show is only b☠️☠️b and ass
Shame

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by DabFrankNG: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bedroom pix and football These bacteria-brained slay queen have nothing else to offer.....

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by ndidibabe(f): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
I go like fùck this girl for 4 hours non stop
See this 30 secs man blabbing...
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Be ready to be admitted at LUTH
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by OttHin: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
FRESHG:
WOMEN AND FISH BRAIN angry
And a man gave birth to this one. Is your mother a man grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
This one go do free service ooo if Eagles win world cup..
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by dumininu01(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
horse cheesy cheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by minority84(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lapalapa dey her laps s3f
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Can't even remember the last time I saw her in movies, it should be around 2005 lolzz. Continue ma
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
ndidibabe:
See this 30 secs man blabbing...
a trial will convince you ndidi
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by famzing(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
I won't be surprised if BUHARI react to this....
In celebrating the Nigerian victory... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by jaxxy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Olalan:
Guess she knows it's only her sexuality she has to offer to humanity.

She used to be a decent gal I don't know wat went wrong. Her and Funke akindele back then

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by omoseth(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Is this lady not the same girl that acted as Ngozi in the high school soap opera I NEED TO KNOW in the late 90's/early 2000?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
IamD18:
No wonder they were tagged prostitutes
I guess you're right. Most of them behave like prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by sizzlingcold(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
One minute noodles

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
EmagNig:
I just zoomed and I saw a diminutive imp with same height as the hotel bed lamp
Bros fear God naw!!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by AceDomino(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
She should go and donate those boobs to Ahmed Musa as the "MAN OF THE MATCH" gong.
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Nizguy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Tramadolist spotted grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by MrMacinterchi1: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2018
itspzpics:
fine girl
What fine girl?
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Burgerlomo: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2018
IamD18:

You 2 see am cool
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by ELgordo(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2018
blizzers:
naaaa

Ovoko! ..... leave am I like am like that! Ovoko!
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Uhmmmm, Pascal Atuma was right after all!.
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Burgerlomo: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Nonsense, indecency behavior cool

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by mimimile93: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

In celebration of Nigeria victory over Iceland, actress Moyo Lawal flashes her in sexy bedroom photo to celebrate super eagles.

She wrote;

Just because we won .... Up Super Eagles ...... P.s ..... do not zoom .. #Thatafricanbarbie #ML ... #100%naturalfat

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/actress-moyo-lawal-flashes-breast-sexy-bedroom-photo-celebrate-super-eagles

Cc; lalasticlala

You have to be a prostitute to be in nollywood. Fact!
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Diso60090(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2018
IamD18:

Jesus is Lord

Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Mostfavoured010(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by usebog: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2018
She is pretty
Re: Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo by Johnnyoungster(m): 12:48am On Jun 23, 2018
sexual harassment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.