Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match (110483 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by jetz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Godgobless:
Young Man predicts precise Nigeria - Iceland scoreline 10hrs before match

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/06/young-man-predicts-precise-nigeria.html?m=1
wen i see this tweet i shock

1 Like

Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mouth and body odours go full there
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by HNO3: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:
In that crowd, they didn't Afonja, Aboki or Igbos,Nobody is interested if you're a christian or Muslim. In fact they don't care if you're rich or poor at that point in time. All that matters was WE ARE NIGERIAN. How I wish the moment of the goals were captured then you'd see it's indeed one Nigeria. Unfortunately that ends immediately after the match. How I wish we can be really united for the good of our nation.
Don't deceive yourself young man...we are not one...we were never and we will never be one...believe it not or not...is irrelevant
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by YorubaEmir: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Enough romanncinng and smooching
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by uzoormah(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
All i see are poverty infested people looking fucking malnourished.

ur brain Dey leak oil
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by khalhokage(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
The irony in this is so rich, the hypocrisy too.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Dacronym(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chai

Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by vandertommy: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

all for cheap likes
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by frowland(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
waplord10:
Recently the incumbent governor of Rivers State ; Governor Wike made free World Cup viewing centers for all universities, polytechnics and colleges in the state. Today more than 1000 students where cited in the convocation arena of the unique University of Port Harcourt ( in short Uniport). It was amazing, the arena resembling a stadium. Everyone congratulating Our own Super Eagles.

Among this crown are future Governors, Ministers, great men and women. ...and also among them unfortunate souls.... only time will tell.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by tejiri4(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
wow and all this people will enter the labor market kia
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by oglalasioux(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
waplord10:
Recently the incumbent governor of Rivers State ; Governor Wike made free World Cup viewing centers for all universities, polytechnics and colleges in the state. Today more than 1000 students where cited in the convocation arena of the unique University of Port Harcourt ( in short Uniport). It was amazing, the arena resembling a stadium. Everyone congratulating Our own Super Eagles.

A university undergraduate actually wrote this.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

I bet u never schooled in a Nigeria university, that's why u can open ur dirty mouth to say this crap.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by kunyeo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

When a heart is dark, he percieves everything negatively.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chai!... See crowd....
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by ellizy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Statham100:
Unique Uniport

oleeeeeee
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by zombieHUNTER: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:
In that crowd, they didn't Afonja, Aboki or Igbos,Nobody is interested if you're a christian or Muslim. In fact they don't care if you're rich or poor at that point in time. All that matters was WE ARE NIGERIAN. How I wish the moment of the goals were captured then you'd see it's indeed one Nigeria. Unfortunately that ends immediately after the match. How I wish we can be really united for the good of our nation.

Like you said its a momentarily waste of time...
Because after the match... Reality hits u..

We are not one people
That's the honest truth

Did you see the threads that was opened yesterday concerning the goal scorer... It was quite pathetic...
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Have you ever done TDB?
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Rich homosexual. If they ask for assistance. Will you assist?

Anu ofia!
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Trippledee(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

You need help, you better call 911 before is too late.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by WavyJohn: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sleyanya1:
Unique UNIPORT

For those who don't know that venue is called "UNIPORT Arena".

One passionate thing about Nigerians towards football is the fact we'll always say we won't watch the next match after a performance of the previous. We still get to watch All somehow. smiley

Our own LCS Arena. Abuja campus.

1 Like

Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by HomeOfMe(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

One of the problems of Nigeria spotted. You're one of the people who'd run over poor people on the street,kill them and drive off. Or a politician that would sit on poor pensioners pension by diverting it into your account,etc.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Sirbobowen(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Are you always this creul?peace, happiness and love for humanity will find a place in your heart! Ameen
ClassRep001:

Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by flamingREED(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:

Don't think everyone rejoicing deeply think they love Nigeria.

Identifying with those players is beyond identifying with Nigeria.

The love of soccer transcends patriotism.
It's called 'ludus' in Civic Studies.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Wisebisho: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
sunbilor:
Look well. I see great people there. No offence in watching football in a public place. I watched mine at Eko Atlantic City ( Former Bar-Beach). You know what? Finidi George was there too!
Who is Finidi George?
What does he do for a living?
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Kylekent59: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hope you are satiated by this your comment.

it is better to be happy and look malnourished to having a phone and commenting without brain.
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by gonkin(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

So watching football in a public place automatically makes u poor. Dude careful with your pride

1 Like

Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by opesax: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
NAIJA FOR LIFE
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by SirLakes: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Na 5 minutes e remain for you to run mad

1 Like

Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by naijacentric(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
oglalasioux:

A university undergraduate actually wrote this.
kolo mentality u go sabi english pass briton oh am sorry for u
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by FBIL: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria universities are just places where human beings are wasted. From OAU Ile-Ife to Panorama university wey papa Dona open for our backyard here, all na crap. Proudly, I studied abroad! ...came back and resigned my fvcking Civil Service job, became a big bigger biggest boy who my governor calls and I'll not even pick his calls sometimes. Why? because I learned a skill from my Asian university that everybody here, including the potbellied governor needs. How could cram yourselves in one small ''bacha'' room to watch football instead of your apartments because every apartment should have a TV set at the common room to serve 3 or 4 doors or better install a 100 inches flat screen LED at a pavilion or students square for you to support your country. SHITHOLE KANTRY!
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Mouth and body odours go full there
Haters
Re: More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
FBIL:
Nigeria universities are just places where human beings are wasted. From OAU Ile-Ife to Panorama university wey papa Dona open for our backyard here, all na crap. Proudly, I studied abroad! ...came back and resigned my fvcking Civil Service job, became a big bigger biggest boy who my governor calls and I'll not even pick his calls sometimes. Why? because I learned a skill from my Asian university that everybody here, including the potbellied governor needs. How could cram yourselves in one small ''bacha'' room to watch football instead of your apartments because every apartment should have a TV set at the common room to serve 3 or 4 doors or better install a 100 inches flat screen LED at a pavilion or students square for you to support your country. SHITHOLE KANTRY!
oga read whatever you wrote slowly... All I see is someone claiming to be what he is not! Delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 / Argentina Vs Croatia: World Cup (0 - 3) - On 21st June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.