Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Jose Mourinho Loves To Sign Brazilian Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Jose Mourinho Loves To Sign Brazilian Players (311 Views)

Super Eagles: Why Jose Peseiro, NFF Parted Ways / Why Jose Mourinho Can't Be Sacked. / Revealed- Reason Why Jose Refused To Shake Stoke City Coach Markk Hughes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jose Mourinho Loves To Sign Brazilian Players by josephbbs1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jose Mourinho has long been an admirer of Brazilian talent and Fred, the 100th signing of his career, follows in the footsteps of a number of his countrymen by linking up with the Manchester United manager.

The boss appreciates the flair and creative influence players from the South American nation often have instilled in them from an early age. Maybe part of this affection stems from watching the World Cup as a child, as he did once suggest he "“ remembers little things from 1970”", when Pele and co illuminated the tournament in Mexico.""

In a recent interview with ESPN Brazil, Jose said: "“I think a team without a Brazilian isn’t a team. I think their talent is fantastic and the creativity of the Brazilian player cannot be measured. If a European team, like very much European, could have a Brazilian in their squad, it would bring a Brazilian ‘thing’ to the game and I think that’s very important.”"

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/22/jose-mourinho-loves-sign-brazilian-players/#ixzz5JBuJOdTE

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Stars Commiserate With Plateau Attack Victims / ‘I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’- Super Eagles C / Oracle Cat Predicts Scoreline Of Argentina Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.