Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Weird Things Celebrities Do To Get Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird Things Celebrities Do To Get Attention (610 Views)

Things Celebrities And Online Influencers Do To Make Money / Meet Popular Ghanaian Sex Worker Who Said She Bleached To Get Attention Of Men / Princess Shyngle Speaks On The Terrible Things Celebrities Do Behind Social Medi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Things Celebrities Do To Get Attention by boxofix: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2018
WEIRD THINGS CELEBRITIES DO TO GET ATTENTION

If you think I will go straight to talk about 45 million naira Porsche or 80 million naira Range Rover sport, then this post is meant for you. May be you think I will talk about Messi's and Wizkid's pet goats. Or our celebrity mothers throwing shades at their ex-husbands, or kissing Bobrisky, this post is still meant for you.
You may want to know the two Naija musicians leading the baby mama gang. Don't think about Davido and Wizkid, I'm not talking about them. Don't even bring 2baba to this gist.
See full post at https://azibagir.

Re: Weird Things Celebrities Do To Get Attention by TheUbermensch: 1:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Obviously your post isn't talking about anything. It's so easy to deduce.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Celebrities Do To Get Attention by boxofix: 1:28am On Jun 24, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Obviously your post isn't talking about anything. It's so easy to deduce.
Abi o?

(1) (Reply)

Watch A Video Shared By Reekado Banks / Cultists Who Killed OOU Student & Girlfriend Arrested, Corpses Recovered / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His £100million Move To Juventus In A Special Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.