Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Does FIFA Make Money From World Cup? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Does FIFA Make Money From World Cup? (44814 Views)

Brazilians Stone Their Team To Welcome Them From World Cup / Russia 2018: How FIFA Almost Kicked Out Nigeria’s Super Eagles From World Cup / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Does FIFA Make Money From World Cup? by advocatebaba(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Coldfeets:

Can you imagine?!

This idiot cannot even compose a simple sentence without resorting to using meaningless abbreviations!

Can someone be really this lazy and stupid?

Tufiakwa.

Please go and learn how to spell correctly before you even come back here to bandy words with your father.

Onukwu. angry
Re: How Does FIFA Make Money From World Cup? by advocatebaba(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Coldfeets:

Can you imagine?!

This idiot cannot even compose a simple sentence without resorting to using meaningless abbreviations!

Can someone be really this lazy and stupid?

Tufiakwa.

Please go and learn how to spell correctly before you even come back here to bandy words with your father.

Onukwu. angry
your father should have patiently waited to learn how to express his annoyance from your palm wine tapping grandfather but instead hurriedly choose to give birth to a wasted nonentity like u. if u really want to banter words with me go to your grandfather's grave and do that. reading from u alone I can deduce two meanings of stupidity for u are a frustrated soul. next time knock d next door OK.
Re: How Does FIFA Make Money From World Cup? by Coldfeets: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
advocatebaba:
your father should have patiently waited to learn how to express his annoyance from your palm wine tapping grandfather but instead hurriedly choose to give birth to a wasted nonentity like u. if u really want to banter words with me go to your grandfather's grave and do that. reading from u alone I can deduce two meanings of stupidity for u are a frustrated soul. next time knock d next door OK.

grin grin grin grin grin

Believe it or not, this your post really made me laugh.

I kept on imagining my impatient father rushing to give birth to a wasted and frustrated stupid nonentity like me.

Nwanne eh, you really have zero joy for my old man.

But all the same, I'm so happy for you.

You know why?

You have upgraded so much on your poor spellings and meaningless abbreviations since our last banter.

But that doesn't mean you are already there.

You really need to work on your capitalization.

Obviously, you are seriously having real problems in identifying where and when to apply capital letters.

Your writings will surely improve with time, if only you will work seriously on that, trust me. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Marco Kwiotek Arrested For Conceding 43 Goals In A Match / Gernot Rohr Celebrates His 65th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.