Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Controversy As Movie Director Shares How Most Nollywood Stars Make It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Controversy As Movie Director Shares How Most Nollywood Stars Make It (416 Views)

Most Nollywood Actors Sold Their Souls For Fame - How True Is This? / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final / Deadpool 2, Watch Official Trailer As Movie Set To Release In May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controversy As Movie Director Shares How Most Nollywood Stars Make It by Soundgad: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Nollywood movie director, Pascal Atuma, popular for films and series like "LAPD Africa Cops" and "Bloodlines," stated in an interview with the cable that only prostitutes and homosexuals make it in Nollywood.

He said and I quote: "If you are not a full time or semi-prostitute, you will not make it in Nollywood. Our ladies are using what they have to get what they want. Even some of the guys who can use their a*s are the ones making it in Nollywood"
"I am being very real here and they make it look as if they are doing well but they are not, they are suffering. Let’s stop deceiving the younger ones by keeping it real. We have to let the younger ones know how it is and what it is. 'Pascal Atuma is my name and I am saying it the way it is and that’s the truth. If you want to challenge me on this, please come and do it on any national television in Nigeria or anywhere," he continues.
I am even ready to pay for the challenge. The biggest boys in the industry know that I am saying the truth. I am saying the truth and there’s nothing anyone of them can do to affect my career, they can’t employ me."

In a quick hitback, on Instagram Nigerian female actress, Ruth Kadiri, expresses her disapproval as she feels insulted. She also pointed out that some actors& actresses work hard for their money and not all of them are immoral.
Read her comment below...

Source:http://www.godgobless.com/2018/06/controversy-as-movie-director-shares.html

1 Share

Re: Controversy As Movie Director Shares How Most Nollywood Stars Make It by ghettowriter(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
This sounds shady AF but believe it. I have known an actress or two that are featuring in A list films right now that are beautiful hoes with brains. There grow up in my neighborhood doing that ish. Well, I'm not the kind of guy that judges people so,...whatever rocks their boat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Once Upon A Deadpool (2018) Full Movie Online Free HD / Rapper ''mun'' Who Went Viral Last Week Drops Part 2 Freestyle And Meets ATIKU / Olamide - Woske (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.