Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. (2315 Views)

Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Mini importation at a glimpse- a complete break down,

Dear friend,

You have been searching for Jobs with out any success

Right now you are searching for a side hustle,
Something you can do to make some extra money

You have been searching Google and business forums for businesses you can do with little startup capital and scale up a huge returns.

You have probably heard about the mini importation, but you are not getting the whole concept, confused about where to start from and other problems.

You might have made the mistake of importing without even learning how to sell your products, and these products are with you at home with no one showing interest in them at all.

Listen you did not learn properly before starting out

Mini importation is more than just going online to search on Google " how to do the mini importation business"

You can actually do that but the question remains who is teaching you??

Is he just a blogger or a real importer?

In this 100% free series I will be showing you why the mini importation business is the perfect business for you. And also how to start out this business.

To know if there are people that want to learn I want five (5) people to comment interested below to start
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by Godsent12(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2018
my problem in importation is how to get good suppliers and list of specialty products.I will be so happy if you can help me
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by 4laferarri(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2018
waiting
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Godsent12:
my problem in importation is how to get good suppliers and list of specialty products.I will be so happy if you can help me

Godsent12 follow this tutorial series closely here on nl and you will understand everything you wish to learn.

I made a PDF of ten hot in demand products you can import now and zoom to profit land and I am giving it for free.

Follow the link on my signature fill in your email to recieve the book.

Note : that due to increasing demand for the book, it might take some hours before our servers send it to you.

To your success

Gilbert
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by Faith17: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Interested
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by Faith17: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Wen is the importation training starting
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2018
3 more people to go
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Reserved space
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Faith17:
Wen is the importation training starting

When I get five interested persons
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by freshlaw: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2018
TakeMeTop:

When I get five interested persons

I'm interested.
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Two people remaining.
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by Ronny30: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Interested
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2018
1 person remaining
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by Murriey234(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Interested
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hey guys so I will start showing us how things work out.

Remember to like and share this tutorials here on nairaland also.

Complete breakdown of mini importation business

Mini importation involves the buying of goods and products from countries where they are cheaper to your country to sell it at a higher price.

Most of the imported goods In this country are all imported from China.

Mini importation at a glimpse - a complete breakdown.

To successfully import any product, the first step is to first search for the products on online Chinese sites.

The sites are :

Aliexpress. Com

Alibaba.com

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

And so many others.

After searching for the products, the next step is to pay for the products, I will explain this later.

In 2018, we heard reports from people that were scammed when they tried to pay for the products they ordered.

Why were they scammed?

They did not learn the new perfect method of paying for our goods in 2018.

Things have changed, but they did not change, they simply went to google and searched on how to do mini importation, they were told they can pay with moneygram or western union and so after selecting the product they want to import they paid through western union or money gram.

This is an example of what I am saying.

Mr Lee : hi, we have received your order, please pay us through western union.

Nigerian buyer: OK. I have paid.

Mr Lee: no response.

Nigerian buyer: hi I have paid for the goods please send them to me.

Mr Lee: no response.
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lol How frustrating that can be, and the thing with this type of pay ment is that you can't request for your money back.

The thing is this, in 2018 there is a way you can pay for goods that you want to import directly to a nigerian bank account here.

Access bank to be precise. When the company receives your order, they will help you to buy your product and also help you to ship it down here successfully.

So after payment, the next thing to talk about is shipping of the product.

After paying for your goods, you will be asked which shipping plan you want to use to ship your products down to Lagos.

The image below contain the recent cost of shipping directly to lagos from China

Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
After selecting the shipping plan you want to use, you are good to go.

So here are the steps involved

Step1

Select a good product on the portals listed above

Step 2

Send the link to a Chinese shipping company, that will calculate the cost of the goods.

Step 3

Receive the cost of the goods from the company.

Step 4

Pay for the goods into the Nigerian bank account the company sends to you.

Step 5

Tell them the shipping plan you want them to use to ship your products. Consult the image above.

Step 6:

If you are in Lagos.

Go to their office there in Lagos to collect your goods when they arrive. You will be notified about this.

Remember it is at this point you actually pay for the transport of your goods.

The money you paid before was for the goods.

It is called clearing.

If you stay outside Lagos you simply send the company money and they will help you waybill it to your state.

Step 7

Market and sale, make huge profits

Step 8

Start again from step 1.

So those are the steps required to successfully import any product on the portals listed above.

Tomorrow I will be sharing with you a secret, Chinese site where you can buy products 10 times cheaper, I know some of you already know that site but can't use and translate the site effectively to find products, that will be what I will be teaching on tomorrow.

See you tomorrow.

To your success.
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by oneonone40: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by mallam27: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks so much for this, need your direct contact plz.
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
mallam27:
Thanks so much for this, need your direct contact plz.

Zero eight zero 76816522
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2018
INTRODUCING THE SECRET SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET GOODS AT A CHEAPER RATE

You have probably heard about this site before.

www.1688.com

So why do I call this site a secret site?

Yes it is a secret site because no body have ever told you how cheap prices are there.

So listen up. They tell you to go to the normal aliexpress to buy your stuffs, then they go to this secret site to buy, that is why they sell cheaper and faster than you.

Although most times I buy from aliexpress too, what I teach people is to always research the product they want to buy for the various prices on various portals then compare them to know the cheapest place to buy from.

Do you know that most times, 1688.com is the cheapest site to purchase your desired goods.

1688.com is a domestic site for Chinese residents to buy and sell their stuffs to each other.

No matter what you want to buy it is very cheap in this portal.

This is why the site is written in pure Chinese.

When visiting this site, your primary aim is to search for products with the link to the Products.

To use this site you need to use an agent to help you buy goods from the site.

Or if you don't want to use an agent, you should go and consider learning Chinese by your self.

So that you can be able to interact with Chinese suppliers by yourself.

Lol. Funny right?

One of the advantage of using agent is that they help you communicate with the seller of the product you chose as regards to the price using their normal Chinese language.

So what you have to do is to search for the products and send the link to your chinese agent.

Then she will help you pay and ship the products to Lagos for you.

Why are products on 1688.com cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba?

For good reasons Chinese sellers would want to increase the price at which they sell to the
rest of the world, so they go to their local market (1688.com) to purchase goods and put it for sale on aliepress and alibaba with a profit on top.

This is why for most products in 1688.com their prices are two times lesser than the ones on aliexpress by far.

Why is it call 1688.com??

In Chinese, 1688 reads as “YaoLiuBaBa”, which (kindof) sounds like Alibaba.

If you notice the site when you first open it, you will discover that it is written purely in Chinese, but that should not scare you away as you will soon discover how cheap products are here.

Not to worry.

In the next series I will teach you how to access the site and how to translate the site to English, plus how to search for products on the site
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by TakeMeTop: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2018
ok guys you can also start learning this on

www.doubleprofit.com.ng

talk later
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by candygirl4real: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Interested
Pls add me 08035108931 thanks
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by emeijeh(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
TakeMeTop:

Zero eight zero 76816522

Bro, Pls take me thru this mini importation stuff.

I wanna learn
Re: 100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. by Hycenth137363(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
interested whatapp no 08065884976

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Naira Exchange Rate - Dollar To Naira, Euro To Naira, Pounds To Naira. / Development Bank Of Nigeria [DBN] How To Get A Loan Successfully [ A Must Read] / How To Win The $5,000 Tony Elumelu Grant In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.