Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ipcraft To Post Behind The Scene Pictures Of His Music Video- Aje (My Love) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ipcraft To Post Behind The Scene Pictures Of His Music Video- Aje (My Love) (323 Views)

Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / Teddy-A Shows Off His Music Studio (Photo) / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipcraft To Post Behind The Scene Pictures Of His Music Video- Aje (My Love) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Fast Rising Nigerian Artiste, ipCraft just announced that he will be Posting Behind the scene pictures of the video of his Song "Aje (My Love) This week friday being 29th June.

The Lagos Based Artiste has been showing Love to his Fans on Instagram Lately by giving out Freebies. He Promised his fans Giveaway and Freebies every week.

Note:- ipCraft Shares Airtime and Data to his Followers On Instagram Daily

His Instagram handle is @ipcraft . www.instagram.com/ipcraft

Watch his Aje Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5V0CeZ_IuQ#

Source- https://correct.com.ng/ipcraft-to-post-behind-the-scene-pictures-of-his-music-video-aje-my-love/

Re: Ipcraft To Post Behind The Scene Pictures Of His Music Video- Aje (My Love) by latestupdate: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Choi!

Waiting for it...

Make i see how them take shoot the video
Re: Ipcraft To Post Behind The Scene Pictures Of His Music Video- Aje (My Love) by dominique(f): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
There are no BTS photos here
Re: Ipcraft To Post Behind The Scene Pictures Of His Music Video- Aje (My Love) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
dominique:
There are no BTS photos here

Is There

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Teenager Who Raped Autistic Patient / List Of Winners From 2018 BET Awards / Drake Goes Into “survival” Mode On “scorpion” Intro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.