Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries (1516 Views)

Ghanaians To Travel To Dubai Without Visa As Ghana & UAE Enter Visa-free Deal / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Nigeria, Vietnam Sign Visa Waiver Deal For Diplomatic, Official Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries by iamuye(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Ecuador and Nigeria have agreed to sign a visa-free agreement to strengthen bilateral relations, Ecuadorian Ambassador to Nigeria, Amb. Deopoldo Rovayo, has said.

According to PUNCH, Rovavo made the announcement in Abuja on Wednesday when he paid a courtesy visit to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Olukunle Bamgbose.

He said the visit was to strengthen bilateral ties between his country and Nigeria, especially in the communication sector.

He explained that it was also to initiate an agreement between the two nations to enable their nationals to visit each other’s country without having to apply for a visa.

This, he said, was necessary because the number of Nigerians in Ecuador was now increasing.

The envoy said, “The purpose of my visit was to further cement the bilateral relations between Ecuador and Nigeria. The two countries have agreed to sign an agreement to enable our citizens to visit one another without a visa.
"There are approximately about one thousand Nigerians living in Ecuador and the number would continue to rise.”

Bamgbose assured the envoy that the Federal Government would work with Ecuador on how to implement the non-visa agreement.

He said that the two countries agreed on how they could strengthen ties as both nations were witnessing increases in trade.

Meanwhile, below are a list of countries which Nigerian passports can currently enter visa-free.

African countries

Benin republic (visa free)

Burkina Faso (visa free)

Burundi (visa on arrival for 30 days)

Cape Verde (visa on arrival)

Cameroon (visa free)

Chad (visa free)

Comoros Island (visa on arrival)

Cote d’Ivoire (visa free)

Djibouti (visa on arrival)

Gambia (visa free for 90 days)

Ghana (visa free)

Guinea (visa free)

Guinea Bissau (visa free for 90 days)

Kenya (visa on arrival for 90 days)

Liberia (visa free)

Madagascar (visa on arrival for 90 days)

Maldives (visa on arrival for 30 days)

Mali (visa free)

Mauritania (visa on arrival)

Mauritius (visa free for 90 days)

Mozambique (visa free for 30 days)

Niger republic (visa free)

Senegal (visa free)

Seychelles (visitor’s permit on arrival for 1 month)

Sierra Leone (visa free)

Somalia (visa on arrival)

Tanzania (visa on arrival)

Togo (visa free)

Uganda (visa on arrival)

American countries

Ecuador

Barbados (visa free for 6 months)

Dominica (visa free for 21 days)

Haiti (visa free for 3 months)

Asian countries

Iran (visa on arrival)

Sri Lanka (electronic travel authorization)

Timor-Leste (visa on arrival for 30 days)

Bangladesh (visa on arrival)

Oceanian countries

Micronesia (visa free for 30 days)

Nauru (visa on arrival)

Vanuatu (visa free for 30 days)

Palau (visa on arrival for 90 days)

Tuvalu (visa on arrival for 30 days)

Samoa (entry permit on arrival for 60 days)

Fiji (visa-free for 4 months)

Entry requirements are:

International Passport

Proof of sufficient funds

Accommodation

Return ticket

Re: Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Don't forget to get an FCMB card when traveling this summer.. alot of discount waiting you.
Re: Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm oh my wa
[/right][right]
winky to Ecuador [right][/right]
Re: Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries by ProGSM(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
When you said prove of sufficient funds, how do I prove this when I have my money in the card?
Re: Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries by olumig(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Don't forget to get an FCMB card when traveling this summer.. alot of discount waiting you.
What discount am traveling this month end
Re: Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
olumig:
What discount am traveling this month end

When you use their card you enjoy amazing discounts on shopping..Do you have their debit card? If No I can tell you how to get one.
Re: Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries by olumig(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

When you use their card you enjoy amazing discounts on shopping..Do you have their debit card? If No I can tell you how to get one.
i have, what are the amazing discounts?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Has Announced Visa Restrictions For The USA And Other Countries / Is American Lottery Visa Still Going On Now / Planning A Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.