Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

“I Deserve It” Lola Omotayo Shares Why Peter Bought Her A Range Rover (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Deserve It” Lola Omotayo Shares Why Peter Bought Her A Range Rover (video) (444 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video) / Mr Jollof Acquires New House Months After Flaunting Range Rover (Video) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Deserve It” Lola Omotayo Shares Why Peter Bought Her A Range Rover (video) by celebgistz: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Yesterday, Lola Omotayo-Okoye got a special gift from her celebrity husband, Peter Okoye A.K.A Mr P, a Range Rover 2016 SUV at their house in Park View Lagos.

Lola was away at work got a surprise call from her husband who told her to rush home because he had a special gift to present to her.

Hurriedly, Lola Omotayo-Okoye got home to a waiting crowd of celebrities, family and friends who cheered on as she got the keys to the brand new ride from her husband.

Speaking to Wotzup ONTV, Lola who struggled to catch her breathe revealed how excited she felt receiving the Range Rover gift from her husband, Mr P.

”Well, I’m really… I’m super excited. I can’t really even… I’m really shy, so don’t take my shyness for not being surprised. I’m surprised and really, really excited. I can’t believe it,” Lola Omotayo-Okoye said.

When asked about what could have motivated her husband to carry out this wonderful gesture, Lola emphatically said:

”All my hard work na, all these years. I deserve it (laughs happily).”

She later appreciated her husband with some lovely words and a special kiss in the full glare of family and friends who were excitedly cheering them on.

”Peter, I love you every, very much. I’m so, so grateful for this… I’m shocked. Thank you so much, I really appreciate this,” she said.

Watch her speak below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW5ELy6kpp0

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/i-deserve-it-lola-omotayo-shares-why-peter-bought-her-a-range-rover/
cc lalasticlala
Re: “I Deserve It” Lola Omotayo Shares Why Peter Bought Her A Range Rover (video) by celebgistz: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2018
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Got Style : All These For Ahmed Musa / Hot Pastor Tries To Rape A Female Member / What Has Come Over Tekno???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.