Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,525 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

What You Should Know About Opera News - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Should Know About Opera News (560 Views)

Nigerian Publishers Flay Opera News Over Unremitted Payments / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Opera News by daretechy: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Opera Mini is a mobile web browser developed by the Opera Software AS company. It was primarily designed for the Java ME platform, as a low-end sibling for Opera Mobile, but it is now developed exclusively for Android and iOS. Few months ago Opera Mini Introduced Opera News.

Opera News is a news mobile app with simple UI designed to keep you updated with all the things you love to read and watch. Opera News delivers a variety of trending news ranging from arts, buzz, business, education, food, foreign news, gossips,health discussions,lifestyle, local news, motoring, politics, science, sports, technology, travel and entertaining videos.

In addition to delivering great content, Opera News can also save up to 80% of your mobile data use thanks to Opera’s unique data-saving capabilities.

All you need to know about the opera news is that it addresses a quest for improved access to news, contents, music and videos. During the launch period, Opera observed a huge desire for local and international content, but the company has also seen that Africans love sports, especially football.

Opera News is currently available for download on
Google Play Store in Guinea, Senegal, Republic of the Congo, Mali, Madagascar, Rwanda, South Sudan, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa, Benin, Burundi, Chad, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Niger and Nigeria.

With Opera News, your site can gain more popularity with increasing traffic. I think you should have known all about opera news now.

source: http://www.daretechy.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

My Forum Crashed! Webmasters Help Needed Urgently / If You Can Build A Cloud Storage App Contact Me / Is Google Adsense Still Functional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.