Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (27805 Views)

Lagos Gets 2 New Universities, Merges Colleges Of Education / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Anijay1212(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Wait a minute. What will the student do with the #2000?
Tp back to his or her village. A very commendable gesture.
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by dazzlingd(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wow.....2000 pounds??
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by saintol(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na money for corn. Langbe ori ebe.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Baawaa(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Those that give the award should be ashame
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Paulosky1900: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
THE EARLIER OUR YOUTHS KNOW THE BETTER... SCHOOL IN NIGERIA IS A PURE SCAM... STREET PAYS MORE THESE DAYS. PESIN WEY GET EAR MAKE EM HEAR.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by obinoral1179(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
That is the amount the prof can avoid when he made the pledge or do you want the prof to pledge what he can't fulfill?
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by ebuzchief(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerians are finished in this country how can struggle finish and eat like ant.
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Wait a minute. What will the student do with the #2000?

Ah ah
Go Iya shikiru joint na grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by yazach: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gerrard59:

BBN was sponsored by private firms desiring to make money not for philanthropic purposes. Two different cases. You can't tell a private individual/firm how to spend his/their money.

Don't tell me you are not aware that people have to vote by spending their money to make bbn a success so please if you don't know ask

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by JWTheocracy1: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Fucck school, education is a scam

Seconded... Bro... That's why I left, and I'm doing honestly better than 60% of graduates in Nigeria.
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by blessed120: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
This country call Nigeria ummmmmmm
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by bishopandy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
That said award is not the schools but that of Prof. M.A Faluyi who is an individual. Read and understand before you throw stones. Lazy youths
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by AreaFada2: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Maybe the prize was set up when 2k was still decent money.

Prizes sometimes come from an endowment by a family, in honour of someone important to the community, alumnus/na or former staff.

I guess the amount is not what matters but being the winner. It looks good on CV, I know for a fact.

But there should be more prizes by wealthy people, academic societies, individuals with decent money to encourage students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Christafarian(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hehehe

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by liltee123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Check out these 22 hi-tech clues that reveal your partner is cheating

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/check-out-these-22-hi-tech-clues-that-reveal-your-partner-is-cheating/
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Some dept got 250naira..some 500
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Gerrard59(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
yazach:

Don't tell me you are not aware that people have to vote by spending their money to make bbn a success so please if you don't know ask

What has that got to do with private firms sponsoring a program or an individual funding an award to a faculty? No one has the right to tell another HOW TO SPEND HIS/HER/THEIR MONEY

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by taretoofine(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg carry the 2k come bet Mexico match against S.korea 1-0
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by LordIsaac(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
The letter alone is an award he can attach to his C.V. in future. Let's be open minded. grin
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Almunjid(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
emmyt2:
Please who gave the # 2000 Naira
Na for school church and mosque dey contribute the money for am.
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by akdjr(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Its a recognition of performance and he shouldn't bother about the amount therein. Congratulation
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by blazer2018: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
He was even congratulated by d VC and shame no catch am...N2000 nitori Olorun...4 what now grin
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by blazer2018: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordIsaac:
The letter alone is an award he can attach to his C.V. in future. Let's be open minded. grin

U are right...dat's d best angle to look at it
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by okwabayi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gerrard59:
It is an award by an individual not the school. Nothing unusual.

However, if I was the one, I would not go the stress to get the money. Just include the achievement on my CV.

BBN was sponsored by private firms desiring to make money not for philanthropic purposes. Two different cases. You can't tell a private individual/firm how to spend his/their money.

You do not become the best graduating student because you want to be "dashed" money. Not done anywhere. It is the prerogative of anyone to give you an award not an obligation.
I don't see the point of you enlightening them. Leave them to stay unlearned. A lot of posters here hold on to their ignorance like a badge of honour and will actively insult you for trying to educate them.
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Almunjid(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria is the only country where prostitutes open their legs to make millions and intelligent citizens open their brains just to win only N2000. Tell me, na which person market sell pass? Lol
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by laliga01: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
lastmessenger:
Give him a lecturing position in the school. What's he gonna do with 2k?

It's a shame on the school, the faculty, the depths and the stupid prof offering 2k for best graduating student in his debt.
I am highly disappointed how we celebrate brains in this country.
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by opomulero(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
Best student in crop production in the Faculty of Agricultural Science Ekiti State University -Nigeria won two thousand naira cash prize.

This is Nigeria!!!

http://newshelm.ng/photo-best-student-in-crop-production-in-eksu-gets-2-thousand-naira/

This is truly NIGERIA............... N2k to Best student in Crop Production and N2,000,000,000:00 to appear nude on TV

what are we encouraging, later they will tell us there is brain drain in Nigeria shey.

I rest my case here
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Oladaizi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
Education d best legacy, y?
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by Gerrard59(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
okwabayi:

I don't see the point of you enlightening them. Leave them to stay unlearned. A lot of posters here hold on to their ignorance like a badge of honour and will actively insult you for trying to educate them.

LOL.

Well, that is why some of us are on the Internet - dispelling false notions, illogical thinking & poor reasoning. Sometimes, it is not the answer to the person that matters, but hundreds of others who read it. Their thought process gets awakened and they start thinking properly. It takes time sha. But it is my contribution to humanity. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by agarawu23(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
2k for being intelligent? Not surprised angry

But u will get millions for doing rubbish
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
redsquare:
As we speak, some seconday school lovers are planning that after their WAEC this June, they will study in the same University, graduate together, get jobs and marry each other. grin grin grin grin grin

Should we tell them the truth? grin grin grin grin

abeg tellbthem ooo buh they wont hear they also wanna join slay mama and yahoo gang
Re: PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira by laliga01: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
okwabayi:

Don't come here and form learned. That award is shameful. I wouldn't give a primary school pupil that award.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Effect Of This ASUU Strike On Students And Lecturers / WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.