Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! (1547 Views)

I Am Need Of A Fairly Used Gionee Or Infinix Phone In Jos / I Need An Infinix, Gionee Or Any Good Android Phone To Buy / Fairly Used Gionee Or Xiaomi Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by matuskyoo7(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
I need serious review ,don't knw which way to go..went online for gionee phone and am seeing a larger differencë between a phone of the sáme brand and type because one is shipped abroad and the other one is shipped from local store...i noticed that the overseà phone is cheapèr , that why I need an experienced person to šhedd more light
Are the overseas phone refurbished or are they of lesser quality?
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by shedy03(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
matuskyoo7:
I need serious review ,don't knw which way to go..went online for gionee phone and am seeing a larger differencë between a phone of the sáme brand and type because one is shipped abroad and the other one is shipped from local store...i noticed that the overseà phone is cheapèr , that why I need an experienced person to šhedd more light
e.g gionee A1 lite, abi?
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by matuskyoo7(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
shedy03:

e.g gionee A1 lite, abi?
yes
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by matuskyoo7(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bt why is this peculiar gionee phones bought on jumia
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by jaymichael(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
matuskyoo7:
Bt why is this peculiar gionee phones bought on jumia
Both are original phones. The one shipped from abroad is the Indian and Nepal version. I got gionee x1s (the shipped from abroad version) It has a higher ROM(32gb) than the ones sold in Nigerian stores which comes with (16gb) ROM.
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by matuskyoo7(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
jaymichael:
Both are original phones. The one shipped from abroad is the Indian and Nepal version. I got gionee x1s (the shipped from abroad version) It has a higher ROM(32gb) than the ones sold in Nigerian stores which comes with (16gb) ROM.
is the phone good and not refurbished
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by clems93(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
matuskyoo7:
THE ONES FROM OVERSEAS ARE CHEAPER BECAUSE THERE ARE MOSTLY BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURERS. THOSE WHO SELL SAME PHONES AT LOCAL STORES, ADD THEIR SHIPPING COST AND PROFIT

1 Like

Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by Dopenigga(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2018
jaymichael:
bro pls how is your experience using this phone.any Lagging,camera quality and the rest.thanks
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by jaymichael(m): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2018
matuskyoo7:
is the phone good and not refurbished
It is brand new. For some reasons I can't begin to explain all over again, the phones seem to be cheaper in their home country (India) than over here. If you are not convinced, go get from stores in Nigeria.
Re: Are We Haviñg Replica Gionee Or What!! by directonpc(m): 2:35am On Jun 24, 2018
jaymichael:
It is brand new. For some reasons I can't begin to explain all over again, the phones seem to be cheaper in their home country (India) than over here. If you are not convinced, go get from stores in Nigeria.
Mr man them dey ask you for your experience using the device. You are sounding like someone with generic knowledge only.

(1) (Reply)

Blackview Bv9000 Or Nomu S30 Or Poptel P9000 Max / Life Made Easy With This Awesome Phone Holder / 100% Legit Way U Earn Cool Cash Weekly,, Only On Giftalworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.