Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Can Serve You Better ... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Can Serve You Better ... (782 Views)

I Bring You Better Deals My People,never Get Cut Off From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Serve You Better ... by Marketrave(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
looking for a serious hardworking and trustworthy person in Lagos,that can pick up orders / buy goods for you and send directly to your choice of destination within the country without any mix-up or worries on your goods?

I'm Daniel, based in Lagos.. I run errands for my clients outside Lagos for easy access to their goods and help ease them from some hurdles, due to the distance and risk in travelling down to Lagos.. I buy goods in various market in Lagos at good rate and makes delivery to the owners in due time as agreed on with a fee..

Means of delivery ::God is good logistics is one of the key avenue in transporting most of my items to the final destination where my clients are ready for pick up.. delivery is made in less than a day or two (depending on the location)..

Things you might want to buy and where to get them in bulk and at a cheaper rate..

~jewelries ...Cotonou/idumota/trade fair
~Lace/ankara materials ...Idumota /oshodi
~Beverages ...Trade fair /mushin market/idumota
~Motor parts...Ladipo market
~Shoes/slippers...idumota
~T-shirt /belts/socks...idumota
~Pants/bra/boxers...idumota
~Sun glasses /wristwatch ...idumota
~Electronics...trade fair
~Phones /accessories ...ikeja
~cds(home video's or series) ...alaba intl
~plastics...isolo/idumota
~Kitchen utensils ...idumota/trade fair
~jean materials ...idumota
etc...

If you need my services, please contact me
Re: I Can Serve You Better ... by System0001(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
nice job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Water Treatment Solutions For Domestic And Industries / Be A Distributor Of Fast Moving Man United And Chelsea Body Sprays With #5000 / Offshore Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.