Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss (1498 Views)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss by celebgistz: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike has been thrown into mourning following the death of her beloved dog,Reese..She revealed the pup had been with her for 12 years.

According to Chika Ike, this best gift has been with her for 12 years, through high and low times and though nothing lasts forever, it still hurts.

She wrote;

“You were my best gift for 12years , you have been there during my highs and my lows, although I understand that nothing lasts forever but it hurts. Miss you soooo much ��. RIP Reese”

Chika Ike found solace in her love for pets, shortly after her marriage ended few years ago on grounds of infidelity and domestic abuse. However she also revealed that she had to quit acting because of her real estate business and reality show.

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/chika-ike-lose-her-best-gift-of-12-years-mourns-loss/
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
I even thought it was her child or husband.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss by mumureloaded(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
I feel your pain abi nah painment. such is life, you you will be worried about things that are of less importance when you are comfortable, I mean in this part of the world, comfortably rich. I'm saying she's dangote oo.
you guys won't understand because we aren't in the same league. I mean I don't give a fūck about this nus.

#blame_it_on_drug #not_me
Re: Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss by Viralkid: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
You have a Lovely dog, now that it's dead bring it to calabar for wake keep.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss by celebgistz: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
I even thought it was her child or husband.

grin grin

lalasticlala
Re: Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss by KanwuliaExtra: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Condolences darling Chika. cry
May you find a another source of joy to heal your heart.
What a beautiful dog. kiss

PLEASE, find a nice WHITE MAN to date.
You are way toooooo sophisticated for the avarsge Nigerian dude I swear. cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Lose Her Best Gift Of 12 Years, Mourns Loss by celebgistz: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reveals Toyin Abraham Spent N500k On Drinks At His Pre-birthday / Regina Daniels Disgrace & Emabarrass Davido In Dance Competition! / Sharon Sonia React To You Yunique Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.